ten things i hate about you!

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!

( where rodrick heffley is paid to fall in love with the evergreen high shrew )

82 DAYS - that's how long (or more like how little) it takes for new girl Hestia Sawyer to be already known as the shrew of Evergreen High

82 DAYS - that's how long (or more like how little) it takes for new girl Hestia Sawyer to be already known as the shrew of Evergreen High. Known for her foul temper, most students, other than Hestia's only friends Sadie and Carter, stray clear of the rebellious girl, whereas Hestia's outgoing, popular and pretty younger sister Athena could not be more different from her. Worried about his daughters, especially Athena, their father sets up an infamous rule - ATHENA CAN DATE ONLY WHEN HESTIA DOES. Greg Heffley, who's head over heels for Athena, decides to come up with a plan to pay his similarly rebellious older brother, Rodrick, to go out with Hestia so he can date Athena, thus resulting in one unforgettable, memorable school year.

( DISCLAIMER. )

i do not own the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series (obviously) and only the original characters belong to me. this is loosely based off the movie 10 Things I Hate About You. i also do not own the plot for the movie 10 Things I Hate About You nor the original Shakespeare play, The Taming of the Shrew, it was based off of.

( DEDICATED TO. )

The memory of Heath Ledger. Rest in peace.

NOTE: just want to say that i wrote this as a very cringey middle schooler after that whole #notmyrodrick thing. updates will be slow, but trying my best!

NOTE 2: currently editing and revising this to make it sound less cringey!

NOTE 3: this is late but the new cover is by @JamieLynn28