Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Plushy

Magsimula sa umpisa

Zombieman "A zombie lama?" "It's an alpaca

Zombieman
"A zombie lama?" "It's an alpaca." Zombieman gave you a head shake and a smirk after seeing you stand in front of him with a plushy after he stepped through the door of your apartment, taking off his shoes as you giggled. "Do you like it?" Zombieman stood up, giving you a call smile as he took the plushy, examined it, then looked back at you just for your lips to press against his. "Have you been waiting all day for you to show me this?" "Yes because it's for you." You walked back to the couch, laying on it after wrapping yourself in a blanket. Zombieman followed you, except he sat on the opposite side of the couch, rubbing your shins that were covered as he held the plushy. "I like it. Do you want to sleep with it?" You gave a yawn and a head shake with a giggle, nudging his arm with you foot. "Spend time with your zombie lama." "Alpaca." "Whatever."

Metal Bat "Babe I'm

Metal Bat
"Babe I'm. Damn." You gave an eye roll while you dug through your dresser for comfort clothes since you were wrapped in a towel and had forgotten to grab clothes before your bath. "Hello to you too." Metal smirked, about to pull off his shirt to change before you placed a finger up. "Wait, I have you something. I got you a cat bat." Metal Bat gave an eyebrow raise when you walked over to the bed, lifting up your pillow. "A what?" You then tossed him the large plushy, making him chuckle with a smirk as you giggled. "A cat bat! Do you like it?" "Babe, what kind of question is that, huh?" Metal Bat pulled you into a hug, kissing your cheek as you giggled then pushed him off as he held the plush with one arm. "You can thank me later with a nap." "And you'll be thanking me later too."