Author's Note- This Will Be Deleted.

Hello my beautiful readers. First off, I apologize for this not being a chapter. I do miss writing with all of my heart and soul, but however I am unable to put forth my best and write as I please and that is because of my busy and cramped schedule. I want to say sorry for not being consistent with my updates and not giving you guys what you deserve as much as I would like to. I am at a point in my life right now where I cannot afford to put out time for Wattpad and write with a clear, relaxed mind. With that being the cause, my writing does not turn out the way I desire it to be. I've tried countless times to write but I just didn't like the content staring back at me. Do know that if I do not like something I will not post it. As an author I want to satisfy both my reading fanbase (as you would say) and myself and hopefully grow as an author. I am drowning in a pool of stress and that is due to my finals being right around the corner as well as other personal things. I am stuck between my school and my imagination that allows me to go wild in my writing. I have finals to study for, classes to choose for next year and most likely summer work awaiting for me because I desire to take AP courses. Being a sophomore in high school tires you out and I'm sure most of you can relate. The point is I cannot focus on my writing as much as I would like to and for that reason, I most likely will not be updating until summer, starting at the mids of June. Also I want to take down all of my books when I get back to writing, and start fresh, still enhancing the same plot but with a more complex and in depth view. Also I would like to focus on one story only and complete it before starting a new one so my thoughts do not get mixed up and I can fully give my attention to one book at a time. I want to start all over again and hope to write in third person view. I have gone back to read my writing back when I was 11 and I am disgusted of what I have written. It makes me cringe and realize my growth as an author. And with that realization I want to write from the beginning with a more structured character base, laid out clear plot and so forth. What do you guys think of that? What I am doing right now, can be referred to as a break but it is not by choice. I want to thank every single one of you and know that I love you all and dearly appreciate you sticking by my side. If you choose to not read my books anymore due to my lack of updating, I am sorry and I understand. I thought you guys needed an explanation. But please try to understand and forgive me. I am sincerely sorry once again and until next time, goodbye.

- Fatima