My Kids' Babysitter: Seven

Seven

Justin Bieber

          I looked around like a lost puppy, my brain still trying to desperately comprehend what was going on at the moment, while my eyes were still hazed with a coat of sleepiness.

          Mia and Jackson were jumping up and down on the messy bed as Jason looked away from them for a minute to glance at me with those blue eyes of his that drew me in like magnets, catching my breath in a lock.

I gulped the thick lump that formed in my throat and my cheeks heated up as I recalled our current position. We were so close, incredibly close and the space that was between us was heart pounding, for me at least.

The heat on my cheeks spread all over my body and without a second thought, I jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom, locking the door after me.  Looking into the mirror, my eyes bulged out at my horrendous reflection.  Indeed I was burning like fire but oh that wasn't all.

         My hair was sticking out from weird places and in general I looked terrible to even describe.  God I couldn't believe he had seen me like this.  I groaned loudly in frustration, opening the water to an ice cold and splashing it on my face to calm down my warm cheeks and burning face.

Taking in a deep breath, I flattened down the sticking pieces of my hair with a little bit of water and tried to calm down the hammering of my rapid beating heart. I wish I could just take a warm, nice bath right now but that would just be plain on rude.

Once I was semi- pleased with my hair and complexion, I walked out of the bathroom, looking around and spotting Jason himself, standing in the corner his back faced me... shirtless. Okay this is becoming plain on torture and I can't take it anymore. I mean come on I'm a teenager with raging hormones you can't be doing this to me.

My eyes looked down his toned, tan skinned back that had a few tattoos plastered on his shoulder blades and the way his muscles flexed as he put on his black t-shirt made my insides tingle hotly.

I gasped, quickly looking somewhere else when he turned around but he had already caught my stare. I licked my lips as he took a few steps towards me, his low husky voice entering my ears.

"Ah there you are, I was getting worried, you've been in there for quite some time."

I cleared my throat, playing with my fingers as I tried avoiding eye contact with him but it was nearly impossible not to find yourself looking at him.

"O-oh yeah I'm sorry about that."

He chuckled, getting a bottle of cologne and spraying it on his neck as he smiled, sending me a quick wink, causing my cheeks to unwillingly heat up.

"It's okay pretty eyes, I don't mind."

My breath hitched loudly at his words, and my eyes widened in shock. Did he just call me pretty eyes? No one has ever complemented me, in any way ever before. I only looked at him for a good minute or so, until I decided to break the silence.