My Kids' Babysitter: Five

Five

Justin Bieber

My tingly body lay flat on the soft mattress of my bed while a little smile fought it's way onto my lips. I held a secure grip on my phone as my eyes constantly read over what was plastered on the screen, my heart fluttering each and every single time.

I didn't know what was going on within me but whatever it was I didn't want it to ever end. It felt as if my body was floating on a cloud and my heart felt light as feather, nice sparks running throughout my body.

If this was all for just a small texting encounter then Jesus I have no clue on how it will be when I'm in his presence tomorrow. I don't even know how to deal with what's going within me and if I gather my thoughts up, I will come to a conclusion that this is all wrong.

My feelings are blurring my mind and I can't think straight. What am I doing and why haven't I stopped myself already. Yes we haven't actually done anything but my feelings have, they've messed me up both intently and physically.

What it's been a week and here I am laying down like a little fan girl, thinking of someone who I don't and won't have. He's twenty-five and I just turned seventeen. Eight years between us and I don't think it's right of me to even think about having a relationship with my boss.

Does he even think about me, or does he use me as someone to waste time with? I sigh heavily, jumping out of my skin once my mom's voice yells from downstairs, causing me to slid out of my bed.

"Justin dinners ready!"

I walk into the bathroom to wash my hands clean, looking at myself and I almost don't notice the fact that I'm still in Jason's hoodie. Rolling my long sleeves up,  I soap up my hands before washing them clean and jogging out of my room, only then noticing the raging hunger inside me. I didn't have any breakfast and I was too caught up in my thoughts to care about lunch.

Once I'm in the kitchen my mom's sweet smile turns into a smirk once she notices my presence. What's wrong with this woman?

I take a seat as she places a plate full of pasta in front of me and I swear my stomach growls loud enough for Mars to hear as she chuckles, taking a seat as well and I begin to eat. trying my best to avoid her gaze but of course she starts a conversation with as if I don't know where she trying to head. Oh if she only knew that the hoodie I was wearing belonged to no other then my boss.

She always wanted me to bring someone home to represent as my boyfriend but I had no interest. They were all either jerks or players. No one even noticed me anyway and I liked not being in center attention but it seemed like Jason had all his attention on me.

"So Justin how was your day," she questioned, taking a sip of her water as I shrugged carelessly but was I really careless? No.

"It was fine," I mumble, placing a fork full of pasta in my mouth and chewing on it slowly.

She hums and I avoid her gaze as she speaks and I squint my eyes at her in disbelief.

"How was babysitting, you came how a little late?"

I look at her raising an eyebrow as she smirks, "mom what are trying to say?"

She hums, "nothing" and dabs her fork into the pasta as I sigh and drink a bit of my water.

"Mom that was Ja--Mr.McCann's hoodie, he gave it to me because mine were wet," I explain as her smirk widens even more frightening me.

"Hm, is he cute," she looks at me with a raised eyebrow as my face reddening and I stutter, stupidity.