My Kids' Babysitter: Six

Five

Jason McCann

To say I was pretty nervous and extra excited would be an understandment. Honestly I had no clue as to why I was feeling this way in the first place. The second I had managed to open the front door, I swear my stomach flipped and turned.

Seeing Justin only after a few more hours made me feel as if though I didn't need anything else to satisfy my surfacing emotions. To say the truth, I had advised the idea of Justin coming over to stay the weekend in Mia's and Jackson's head, so technically I was the one to want him here in the beginning. But they weren't complaining so in fact I think we both win.

Blinking out of my thoughts, I stepped aside to let his little frame in, my eyes catching a glimpse of his appearance. He had on white t-shirt that hugged his torso loose but well. Grey jeans and black and white converse. He looked like every other teenager but his light, hazel eyes that held specks of green in them glowed with difference and it made me question as to why I looked away from them for a split second.

He shyly thanked me stepping inside as I closed the door behind him. Just as I was about to say what I had mustered up the courage to allow pass my lips, two loud squeals and footsteps ran our way and I couldn't help but lightly cuss under my breath.

"Justin! Juju!."

A wide smile took over his defined features, his bright, white teeth showing off proudly as he knelt down to both the height of Mia and Jackson, opening his arms wide and awaiting their little bodies to run over to him.

I felt my heart jump at how cute he was being and honestly it shocked me to see him greet my children so warmly.

Mia squealed, hugging Justin tight and he placed her on his hip and stood up to his full height. I smiled, feeling a tug at my pants and I looked down to see Jackson looking up at me with his arms wide open for me to pick him up.

I chuckled, lifting him up and placing him on my hip as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I looked over at Justin who was already looking at me and once he saw me catch his stare, his cheeks turned a light shade as he quickly looked away.

I cleared my throat to avoid stuttering "well then, let's show Justin his room huh" I looked at Mia and Jackson who both pouted once I had said that.

"But we wanted Justin to sleep with us daddy."

I rose a skeptical eyebrow up, glancing at Justin who looked lost and surprised. Now how was I suppose to do this without having them put up a fit with me?

"Baby, you know that Justin and you both can't all fit in one bed, that'd be uncomfortable so how about Justin sleeps in the guest room tonight?"

What Mia said made me choke loudly on my saliva, my eyes widening towards her.

"Well how about we all sleep in your bed daddy it can fit all of us?"

I looked at Justin who had gotten even redder, making me scold at Mia for ever mentioning a bizarre idea.

"Mia, I'm sure Justin doesn't want to be all crowded in a single bed."

She pouted, looking at Justin and softly spoke in a sad tone as she knitted her eyebrows together for extra affect.

"Juju do you not want to sleep with us like daddy is saying?"

Justin was at loss of a response, clearing his throat as his face got even redder. Why was I liking the blush that swarmed over his full cheeks.