Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Bye!" Anna shouted out. And with that, they were gone. Jack went back to the table and picked up the last letter.

My head was too exhausted to even reread and answer it even that I told Jack to put it down.

"Let's respond to that letter soon. Let's go have some fun." I say to Jack, challengingly.

"That's what I was waiting for." Jack said with a smirk.

Jack:

I put down the letter and grabbed Elsa by the hand and we headed out to the courtyard wherein we could still see Kristoff and Anna as they go further away off their journey.

"Do you realize that you haven't thawed the winter yet?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that." Elsa replied. She lifted her arms and snow started to float up in the air and in the end a snowflake formed in the sky and scattered itself. I looked around and noticed that she didn't thaw the snow from the courtyard. It's like there was a different atmosphere from where we are and the whole kingdom.

"I noticed you didn't thaw winter in the courtyard." I say a bit proudly. "What do you plan to do, Ice Queen?"

"Hmm. This!" She said as she threw a snowball at my lovely face.

"Oh it's on!" I shouted with glee as I made a snowball myself, cover it with frost and threw it at Elsa.

"Hey! That hurt a bit! No frosting snowballs!" She yelled as she created a huge one and chased me around trying to hit me with it.

"No fair! That snowball is huge!" I shout at her as we ran all over the place.

She, with all her might, threw the gigantic snowball and hit me on my back.

I fell to the ground. "Ooff." And pretended that I was unconscious from the blow.

"Jack!" I hear Elsa scream. "Jack, wake up!" She continues shaking me and she cups her hands on my face. "Wake up, please." Then she hugged me.

I open up one eye to see her embracing me. Then I opened my other eye as I say, "Aww, you do care."

She bolted from her position and stared at me, blank expression on her face. It was like she saw a ghost. Then it happened.

"Of course, I do! Why wouldn't I? You're my boyfriend and I wouldn't care for you? What kind of a girlfriend do you think I am?" Elsa pointed out.

As she went on and on. I couldn't help but feel happy. Imagine, she just referred to me as her boyfriend and herself as my girlfriend. What could possibly go wrong?

She sighed as she waited for my response. "What girlfriend you are?" I started. Elsa looked at me with eyes filled with eagerness. Probably, longing to hear the words she wants to hear.

"The girlfriend that I am so lucky to have." I smiled. "I'm sorry to have pulled a prank on you again. I just wanted to have fun and..."

Elsa's eyes started to tear up as I looked at her that I got cut off. "Hey. Why are you crying?" I asked her as I wipe off her tears.

"It's just that you're so sweet. And I think that I'm more lucky to have you than you are to have me." She said as she calmed herself down.

"Hm. We both are lucky to have each other. By the way, do you still have your crown with you?" I ask out of nowhere.

"Yeah. It's in my pocket. Why?" Elsa reached for the crown in her pocket and handed it to me.

I held the crown in my hand and decided to do a little roleplaying to make her feel better. "By the power vested in me, by myself. I crown you, Elsa of Arendelle, the Queen of Ice and Snow." I said in my most manly voice as I put the crown on Elsa's head.