Rich burnt down Jake's house, Jake Isn't happy about it

Requested by insanedontjudge08 (it won't let me tag them)

It started out as a normal monday, a bit of gossip here and there. By this point, everyone had heard of Rich burning down Jake's house. Rich was still in the hospital, and at this point no one was sure when he would get out. However, while everyone focused on on Rich, they seemed to forget that Jake was the one who had just lost his house, and he was not happy about it. So Jake decided to confront Rich.

He headed to the hospital that evening to visit Rich, he had a few words he would like to say to him. He practically slammed the door open, stomping into the room, and sitting next to Rich's hospital bed. He looked over rich for a couple seconds, he was in a full body cast, but they still had to get a bunch of IV needles stuck in his arm. Rich turned his head to look at him. Jake took the opportunity to speak, trying not to yell "I hope you know I am very upset with you! You burnt down my house! And all of my possessions!! Do you even realize what you have done! You weren't even drunk! You better apologize right now!!" Rich just continued looking at him. "Are you SERIOUSLY NOT going to say ANYTHING!!?" By this point, Jake was fuming. But what he didn't know, was Rich was extremely delirious. The hospital had put him on some very strong pain medicine, which got him pretty high. Rich tried to roll over, only resulting in hurting himself . He groaned in pain, "Well, I don't feel like apologizing right now! I just want to sleep but this stupid cast is to uncomfortable!," Rich said in a very whiny voice. Rich continued to whine about a bunch of random things, groaning occasionally when he would try to move. Jake found his whining surprisingly adorable, though he would probably never tell Rich that. So Jake just sat and watched Rich whine, acting like an adorable little jerk, until he finally tired himself out. 

Once Jake noticed that Rich was asleep, he stood up, leaned over, and kissed Rich's cheek. He bent down to grab his stuff, but as he turned to leave, he heard Rich softly say "stay with me," so Jake stayed. He sat down again, and fell asleep on the chair, his head resting on the bed, his arm outstretched so that he was touching Rich's hand. If you were to peer in that hospital room, you would see two boys, sleeping while holding hands, with faint smiles plastered to both of their faces.

Hi! If you want to request anything, requests are still open so feel free to comment! Just know I will do fluff and angst and stuff but no smut, I am young! That's all for now, bye!

~Ev