13

-unedited and kind of shit-

Three knocks on the door disturb me from the TV show I was watching with the kids. I open it and am shocked when Jeff stands on the other side.

"Jeff, I thought I fired you." I said.

"Yeah you did but doesn't mean I can't come to your house. I'm not here to play around with you, I was just wondering if I can take the kids out to see a movie? Get them out and let your hands be free. I brought wine." He said holding up a bottle, "it's up to you though."

"I would rather not find out my kids have been murdered. Niall wouldn't like it either." I looked at Jeff.

"Oh come on Harry, I promise I won't hurt your kids. I think you've just be stressed," he made his way in the house "and I think they'd love to go out would you guys." Jeff asks the kids and they both nod, "Why don't you drink some wine and go to the spa, have a day to yourself." He said then he handed me the wine and a coupon for the spa down the road.

"I mean, it's a good offer. But I'm not sure I trust you after what you did-"

"Harry, I promise. If I do anything I'm just gonna join Niall won't I? What's the point in that?" He said.

"You know what? Okay go ahead just if they aren't back before 6 I'll track you down."

"Got it." Jeff smiled at me before taking the kids and leaving with them. I had a sick feeling in my gut; but I just need to trust that my kids will be okay.

I decided before going to the spa I'd go to the prison and take up volunteering and serve breakfast there. So I got in my car and drove off, I walked inside and the one person I didn't want to see was sat behind the counter.

My mum. She was sat there, looking at papers; the girl who left me because I liked to wear dresses. She looked up at me, "Harry?"

"M-Mum what are you doing here?"

"I work here. I see you're still corrupted." She said, "you're kind of fat you know that?"

"I-I'm pregnant." I said looking down at the bump.

"Oh. Why are you here?"

"No reason never mind I'm gonna leave." I know she wouldn't let me volunteer and I can't let her find out about me and Niall; she can get Niall back in isolation or do something even worse to him, it wasn't worth it.

So I walked out and got in the car; if I didn't need the spa before I definitely need it now.