02

(Since this chapters going to be somewhat short I'm gonna write it today and then try to remind myself to update this before the next chapter of guitar child)

I woke up the next day feeling pissed; I went out of my room to see Louis passed out on my couch with Caleb laying on his chest. I grabbed my laptop; sitting down and going straight to my email.

I was somewhat relived to see an email from Londons maximum prison saying that Niall was being held there and I needed to come to pick up some of his belongings. I was hoping that I could get to see Niall so I could get some answers; and also give some in return.

I wrote a note for Louis to read so he can take care of the twins; I finished writing their routine down then went outside and got in my car driving to the prison.

I pulled up to the entrance; I walked in and was greeted with a front desk, there was a door which lead into a security check and another door leading into the visitors room. "Visiting is not for another hour." The lady behind the desk said, her light red hair was shoulder length; she was older probably in her 50's and had glasses on; she was going through papers and marking them with her pen then laying them out on her desk.

I looked at her papers and one caught my eye; at the top it said Niall Horan, and then it listed his age and weight and height I kept looking at the paper examining it;

304 murders

10,002 drugs sales making $70,000

Death row

My breath hitched and the lady looked at me, "You're still here?"

"Oh yeah I-I uh came to pick up Niall Horan's stuff." She turned her chair around and picked up a bucket which seemed unnecessary since it only held pajama pants and a phone. I took the pajamas from her and stuffed his phone in my back pocket. "Can I just wait here till the visiting hours start?"

"No doesn't seem like he can visit with you at the moment."

"Whys that?" I questioned; my heart beat quickening.

"Cause he's being held in captivity at the moment."

"What's captivity?"

"You need to leave, sir. I can't answer that question."

I sighed and went to my car and sat down; laying his pajamas in the back seat. I started doing research on what captivity was and learned a lot about it.

It's known in the prison to inmates as the "shoe" it's basically like the time out in the prison. They're held there for months; in a small room with a bed and toilet and sink, they get one meal each day which most usually won't eat and have no human interaction.

That scared me to think about; Niall was mentally ill. Well from what I've learned about him; if he stays with his thoughts for too long he breaks and does insane stuff; like kill people. I've tried my best to keep him on the ground for me and especially the twins; I really don't want his past to break what I've been trying to fix.