08

I walked into the visiting center, checking in and holding the piece of paper with a picture of mine and Niall's baby. I went to the table and waited until I saw Niall walk through the door and sit down.

"You came today." Niall spoke acting surprised like I wouldn't of come.

"Of course I did. So how's life behind bars?" I asked, watching his gaze go over my body then looking back at my eyes.

"Well pretty boring, Cordi has been hanging out with Zayn and Shane, I'm not even sure why she's in here but she is."

"Shane's here?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"Yeah, but no funny business with him. I promise." He sounded serious.

"Thank you. So this is the baby." I said putting the paper on the table and pushing it to him; he picked it up and examined it then started to tear up.

"I don't want to miss out on this pregnancy like I did with the twins." I heard him whisper to himself.

"You won't have to." I whispered back he looked up at me and sniffed.

"So is there a due date?" He asked.

I nodded, "December 31st. Hopefully it doesn't come on Christmas though or Lous birthday."

"So do you know why Cordis here and why she isn't talking to me or Liam?" Niall questioned.

"She killed Gale and she turned you guys in. You would probably be out if it wasn't for her." His body stiffened up when I said that and he tightened his fists, "Niall remember what I said about doing something stupid. Just do your time calmly I really don't want you in here any longer than you have to be."

"Do you know how long she's going to be in here for?!"

"Probably life, but if we're lucky she might have the death penalty which she definitely deserves." He nodded.

"I hope she gets the death penalty. Who's running the bakery while you're here?"

"Uh, Lexi is, she's doing well I think I honestly don't know but I'm pretty sure she's doing well. I haven't had time to fully function the bakery so I'm glad we have her."

"Isn't she a bit young."

"I mean yeah but she's Ainslies little sister and they're so alike; in more ways than one. We're making income still though." I said he nodded.

"Well I guess you have to leave now." He sad sadly.

"I guess so, I'll be back in a week with the twins to celebrate their third birthday. They really miss you Niall."

"I miss them loads too. Bye Haz."

"Bye Ni." I said getting up and walking out.