07

I was nearing being ten weeks pregnant, so I decided that today I would get another scan so I could have a bit more of a look on the baby since it shouldn't look like a bean anymore.

I didn't really have a bump I guess but I had a little pudge sticking out which I'm pretty sure is the baby and not fat.

Louis was going to come to the scan with me; but he said that he's ill and unable plus Gales funeral is in a few days and I think that it just kicked into him that his son was dead.

So instead I though I'd take the twins; they've been so excited since I brought up the idea of having another baby in the house both of them are gonna be amazing siblings.

I entered the hospital door; Maya and Atticus were both holding my hands as we walked to the front desk and I signed in. Sadly Maura can't be my midwife again since we've moved and she works at the London hospital; but it was okay as long as they know what they're doing I can probably make a new friend.

We got sat down and waited a good 15 minutes before my name was called and we were taken in; I let them have some candies while they weighed me and took my height then she took me to a room and the twins followed; there was thankfully a couple toys for the kids to play with.

"My names Dr Gabrielle I'll be following with your pregnancy. I usually do male pregnancies so I do understand everything. This is your second pregnancy and third baby correct?" She sat at the computer as I climbed on the bed and the kids went to play with some of those big legos.

"That's correct."

She started to type some things in, "Alright well we have this shot now which will make you give birth out of your rectum instead of having a c-section, it's much safer and especially since you've already had twins it would probably be a better option, we can do that today if you'd like?"

"Uh sure do I have to pay for it?" I felt so awkward but I just don't want to risk my life like that again; way too many boys have died from giving birth. (cough)

"No it's free of charge with me. I think there are other midwifes who will charge you but I just want to give you the safest and least painful birth I can. I'll be right back with it then we will get your scan done and we'll be good to go." She got up and left; I looked at the twins and they seem content with building things, making dinosaur noises, then knocking them down.

I just watched them play, completely lost in thought and giggling. "Are you two dinosaurs hungry?" I asked grabbing my purse and pulling out some ziplocks with cheese-itz in them. They both nodded and got up as I gave them the snacks then they sat down, and started eating while going back to playing.

The door opened which startled me for a second till she came in with a tray, "So I'm just going to inject these into you like a shot, they shouldn't hurt, they'll just help push the baby a little bit so he or she will be able to slide out of the anus." I just nodded in response as she gave me each injection then put a bandaid over them. "If you do start to feel woozy or feel like you're in a drunken state please call me my number will be in the papers I give you. Now lay back and we will get this scan rolling."

I laid back; lifting up my shirt, already knowing the routine front the twins. She rubbed the gel on and then put the scan over it; I looked at the screen and saw a small fetus on it; I forgot how surreal it felt to see something inside you; another life. I eyed over and the twins were also staring at their baby sibling in awh.

"So that's your baby, it looks like its pretty healthy." She started to write something down as I just stared in the screen, tears coming out of my eyes; I'm just emotional okay?

I wish Niall was here I can't wait to show him the picture he's going to be just as in love as I am. She pulled the scanner off my belly then wiped the gel off. "So from my predictions I think it may be a girl but it is still too early to tell." She handed me some tissues as I blew my nose and cried.

I really didn't care too much about the gender it was just the thought of another baby, watching Maya and Atticus be older siblings and just having three kids. It's stressful because Niall's in jail but I'm just so happy.