He Perished..

***
Elise's world slowed at that moment.
Her, standing outside a run down service station.
Her eyes drawn over to Chris,
His eyes bright, and him smiling at the world.
He brightened her life up.
The memories she shared with him, from the first time they spent time together, the first time skateboarding, the first coffee, the first kiss.
Chris finished with the car and glanced over at her, with a big smile and a wave.
She glanced over at her parents, who were almost finished paying and about to leave the store.
Her stomach dropped, imagining all the possibilities that could happen if her father sees Chris.

-Elise's POV-
I began to rush over to the gas station,
I heard the bell of the entrance ring indicating them leaving the store.
"Chris get down!" I screamed hiding behind a petrol tank,
"Huh?!"
I flinched at gunshots, shooting at Chris,
He jumped out of his skin as my father shot at him more, luckily missing and hitting his car.
"Chris!" I screamed,
He got down shaking like crazy,
"You just keep coming back don't you?!" My father yelled pointing the gun.
"You can't hide forever!" He grinned,
I stayed behind the gas tank,
Chris's eyes went wide with shock as he looked at me,
I frowned, but suddenly felt someone wrap their arm around my neck dragging me back.
It was my mother.
I struggled across the concrete, I bit down on her arm hard until I tasted blood.
She let me free, I grabbed my switchblade from my back pocket,
Ready to attack her but she shoved my arm making me stab the gasoline tank,
It beginning to leak across the ground.
I held her against the ground.
"He doesn't love you mother! He is using you!" I yelled holding the blade against her throat.
"Just because your father used you for money doesn't mean I can't have him" she grinned.
"You knew?" My heart sank.
"Of course I knew, everyone knew, we all just pretended that it was you and his secret so we didn't have to do anything about it" she smiled.
I let a tear slip down my cheek as I pressed the knife against her, blood dripping down her neck as she faded away with a evil grin.
Blood on my hands I stood up,
Chris ran over to me behind me,
Gunshots still firing,
Chris ran to me fell to the ground, a bullet in his leg and a tear in my heart.
"Chris!" I cried.
I leaned down to him,
Blood seeped through his leg bellow his kneecap.
I put pressure on it as tears streamed down my cheeks.
He weakly put his hand against my cheek,
"Hey" he smiled,
I shook my head and smiled,
"I'll be okay, I promise"
I sniffled."I love you" I whimpered.
"Come out Elise! Leave your boyfriend to die for one second and come out!" He laughed.
"I have to go, I'll be right back, you better stay with me" I whispered.
"You are the love of my life"
"Don't talk like that, I'll be right back" I cried silently kissing his forehead.
"You know that adventure we had, it was only an hour but it was the best adventure I had" he smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"This is only the beginning" I whispered in his ear as I stood up.
I flashed my father a evil glare.
He grinned getting out a lighter and a cigar,
"You could still come back with me you know," he grinned
"Fuck you"
"It is a sin to swear" he grinned lighting his cigar, walking towards me with his gun.
"I don't believe in those mind games you taught me anymore." I spat,
"Is that so," he huffed some smoke stepping over his wive's body as if she was nothing.
I looked at the gasoline at his feet and the cigar in his hand and I grinned.
He pointed the gun at me.
"And it's okay, because I'm not  the one burning in hell"
"Oh really" he laughed,
"No, you are"
Ash dropped at his feet, his shoe setting alight.
"What the fu-
I ran and grabbed Chris,
An explosion filled the side of the highway, as we were both pushed by a heat wave.
The gas station was In flames and the dreadful man had perished.
Me and Chris lay together weakly on the ground.
Chris's eyes closed, I put my hand on his cold cheek.
I heard sirens at last.
"Chri-
I fell unconscious.

Hey guys,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is my final week of exams so I should be done by June 1st!
I have two exams I have an art one on Tuesday so wish me luck!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
This book is coming to an end.
I love you guys
Comment what you think
Seeya
Gem
Xxx