11

G P.O.V

I wake slowly, relaxed. I open my eyes and smile a little bit. My arm wraps loosely around Frisk's waist, and she's now facing me, her own arm around me, my hand in her hair, and leg wrapped protectively over hers. I admit, she looks cute when she's sleeping. The way her mouth opens the tiniest bit, and how her nose flares a little bit with every other breath. Her chest rises and falls and she mumbles incoherent words in her sleep, making me chuckle a little bit. I move my hand from her head and stroke her cheek, tucking a loose bit of hair behind her ear. Suddenly, Frisk's eyes slowly flutter open, and her mouth closes. She blinks a couple times before realising the situation and blushing, putting roses to shame. I smile plays on my lips, and I know I'm blushing but I don't care. "Morning sweetcheeks." I say, moving my hand back into her hair.
"Morning." She says, a goofy smile on her face.
"Did you sleep well?" I ask.
"Yeah, thanks. Did you?"
"Like a rock." She giggles a little bit and I blush. Holy shit she's cute. "Anyway, we better get ready. Bell rings soon." I say, pulling away. Frisk pouts.
"Can't we just stay like this?" She asks, frowning. I shake my head.
"Not unless you wanna get put into solitary confinement for not following the rules." I explain. A sigh escapes her lips and she sits up, stretching. I follow in suit, standing and stretching out my legs.

I hear Frisk stand up and she looks to the ground, clearly nervous. I look back at her, giving her a look. "What's wrong?" I ask, standing up straight and walking over to her.
"I, uh, I'm just a little afraid, is all." She admits. "What if it happens again, but nobody finds me?" Her eyes are full of sadness, and sorrow fills my chest. "This might sounds weird, but... is there anything you can do? To make sure they know not to hurt me?" Only one thought comes to mind, and I bite my lip.
"I can, but I don't know if I should. Considering... you know. Yesterday." I scratch the back of my neck, and Frisk gives me a hopeful look.
"What is it?" She asks.
"I, uh, I can mark you, if you want. So that people know if they hurt you, then they'll be messing with me." Frisk nods. "You sure?"
"I don't care. I just don't want to be hurt again. Please." I nod and gently push her against the wall.
"Trust me." I whisper, holding her in place. She doesn't even tense. I move my head, lowering it to her neck, and find a spot that will be obvious for everyone to see. I stop on the left, by the front, and look up to Frisk for permission. She nods, and I place my lips around the area and bite down, feeling blood in my mouth. Frisk gasps, a little in pain, but I notice she bites her hand. Huh. I nibble a little bit to make sure it bruises faster and is more visible.

I hear Frisk whimper and I immediately pull away, thinking I did something wrong. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" I ask, concerned. I look at her face and it's flushed red. She takes her hand out of her mouth and shakes her head.
"No it's fine... Thank you." I nod and she walks over to the mirror, viewing my work. "Are you sure this will work?" She asks. "It's a little small." She turns back around and I realise she's right. It's almost immediately bruised (probably because of my magic) but it's about the size of her fingernail. I stride over to her and pin her against the wall, practically attacking her neck with my mouth. She lifts her head high, exposing her neck to me, and I begin to lose myself, leaving little bruises all over her neck.

I suddenly get a good reaction out of her, a quiet moan, and I immediately bite down, doing everything I can to get that reaction from her again, louder and more satisfied. She grabs onto my waist and pulls me closer to her, causing me to pull away from her neck. I look down into her eyes. The emotion is something I've seen before, but never directed at me. It's want, need. Frisk stands on her toes and she wraps her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine. It surprises me at first, but I slowly melt into it, kissing back and picking her up by the legs, pressing her back against the wall. I kiss her and slowly part my mouth, sliding my tongue against her lips. She opens her mouth, giving me access to her mouth, and our tongues fight for dominance. I win, and push my tongue around her mouth, 'exploring'. The sweet moans she produces cause magic to form in my pants, and I press my crotch against her, causing her to pull away from the kiss. I open my eyes, a string of yellow saliva connecting us. She pants, face flushed red.
"Not... not yet." She says between breaths, arms still wrapped around me. I nod and place her down on her own two feet.
"I think people will know not to touch you again." I say, moving a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I lean down and peck her on the cheek, admiring the work I've done on her neck. It definitely screams 'taken'.

"So..." Frisk says, a smile on her face. "Does this mean we're dating?" I chuckle a little bit at the question.
"Whatever you want, sweetheart."