9

Frisk P.O.V

(Five Days Later *Day 7*)

I wake when I feel air on my face, and the presence of someone. Cracking open my eyes, it takes me a second to realise what's going on. G smirks down at me, hands either side of me, hovering just above me. My brain registers this, and my eyes widen, causing me to flail and punch him in the face. His eyes widen and he falls to the side slightly, loosening his grip.
"Ballsy little fucker!" He growls, hand on his face where I hit him. I stand and dart out of the door just as the bell rings, magic speeding me up. I skid around the corner of the door and speed into the cafeteria, sliding beneath an empty table. Everyone stares at me but I don't care. I hear everyone turn silent as fast footsteps enter the room, rapid. "Come out, you little shit!" I hear G shout, growling a little bit. A girl sits at the table I'm under and kicks me with her foot.
"Say anything and I'll personally take the time to kill you." I hiss. I hear the smirk on the girls face as she speaks.
"She's over here!" She calls. I groan in frustration and grab the girls legs, yanking her beneath the table and hearing her hit her head on the metal table. I then crawl out from under the table and scramble to my feet, hopping over tables and chairs.
"Stop running!" He shouts. I peer back and see he also jumps over and past people, causing me to run faster.

In a sudden flash of yellow, I'm pinned to the ground, G's face extremely close to mine. I see the anger in his eyes and smirk a little bit. "You better fucking listen to me." He growls, tone threatening. "If you do as much as lay a finger on me without my permission again, I will beat you so hard that you won't be able to see. What you did..." His voice trails off and a look of confusion and frustration falls upon his face. "Why are you smiling?" My smile grows a little wider. What he doesn't know is that I like being threatened. Especially like this. Especially by a hot guy who gets even hotter when he threatens me. "Answer the question, kitten." He demands, eyes full of anger.
"You're hot when you threaten me." I whisper, smiling. G's eyes widen and yellow spreads across his skull. Mumbling something about me being stupid, he unpins me and stands, flustered, and walks away, storming past everyone. Undyne looks at me, her face asking 'what did you do?' and I shrug in response. She waves me over and I sit down in front of her.
"What did you say to him?" She hisses.
"You do realise he's not mad, ri-"
"YES I NOTICED!" She practically shouts. Collecting herself, she sighs, taking a drink. "I don't care about why he was chasing you. That's your problem. It's just thst I've never seen him so... flustered." My eyes widen and a smirk plays on my lips.
"All I said was that he's hot when he threatens me." Undyne spits out her drink all over the table, eyes wide.
"You can't say that!" She hisses, pulling my head low.
"Why not?" I ask, confused.
"In this place, compliments are rare. It's a surprise to everyone that he compliments you so much. But, for you to compliment him? And for you to say it so genuinely? He hasn't had a compliment in 50 years, so he'll take that as a serious hint for something. That's why he's so flustered." My eyes widen.

He thinks I just gave him a hint for something serious. And we're in the same cell. Oh god. Not that I mind, I don't mind at all, but it's the fact that I've only known him for a week. Oh, god. What have I done? This is gonna be difficult.