💋Junhoe/Ju-ne💋

This is my favorite Junhoe picture😍😍👌🏾
Requested by Lologot7  Thanks for requesting ♥️

I was in the kitchen washing the dishes because we just had dinner.

Junhoe, my husband was in the front room playing with Mia our one year old daughter, on the floor trying to get her to say 'daddy'.

Junhoe's POV
"Hey Mia say 'daddy'"

She just sat there looking at me like I done stole her candy or something.

"Ok then.. how about we just play."

She laughed and clapped her hands.

I picked her up, placed her on my neck, held her little hands, and ran around the house as she laughed and smiled.

The whole day we played. Tickles, she rode on my neck, we drew together and we played with her blocks. Playing with babies is so tiring.

Alaina's POV

I finally finished the dishes, I walk into the living room to see Junhoe sleeping on the couch with Mia on his chest also sleeping. I smiled at how cute they looked I went into our towel closet to get a blanket and covered them up.

I took out my phone and took a photo of them.

(Let's pretend Mia is under the blanket with Junhoe (that lowkey look like Yun tho

(Let's pretend Mia is under the blanket with Junhoe (that lowkey look like Yun tho. I think that is Yun, if it is pretend it's Junhoe))

I kissed their cheeks and was about to leave when Junhoe stopped me.

"Sleep with us." He whispered and scooted over.

I laid next to him with my head on his arm.

I want to stay like this forever.

It's not my best imagine😭 I'm really really sorry if you don't like it Alaina 😭