Chapter 16

"Something isn't right."

"What do you mean Zach?"

"I've got a bad feeling."

"It's probably nothing."

"Then again he might be right."

Kirsty and Skylar appeared in front of them.

"Skylar?"

"Skylar is gone I'm afraid. She has no recollection of your friendship."

"No. Skye?"

"You don't believe me. Skylar if you would please show them what I'm saying is true."

Skylar made water tentacles surround Eva, Austin, Chad and Zach. With a quick swish they were up in the air and brought down with a crash.

"Believe me now?"

"What did you do to her?!"

"Oh Zachy when will you realise that I'm just helping find her true self?"

"This isn't her!"

"You don't know who I am!"

Everyone was shocked by Skylar's outburst. Too shocked to realise that Skylar had made puddles under them that dragged them down into the mud. Half of their bodies were stuck in mud.

"It would be unfair to fight today. So why not the day that you gained your powers? Three days time you will die and it will be by your best friend's hand."

"You won't get away with this!"

"I already have because I know you wouldn't dare hurt her. Even if you tried to I know Zach would never risk his lovely girlfriend's life."

"Girlfriend?"

No one heard Skylar mutter to herself.

"Three days and the final battle will be won. "

Kirsty grabbed Skylar and disappeared.

"Three days until the end of the everything."

"We're never getting Skye back are we?"

"Don't say that!"

"She's not wrong. We would never hurt her. This is the end of the elements."