-*Chapter 6*-

Clary's P.O.V:

I hear the mumble of hushed voices before I'm snapped quickly into reality, I wake to the comfort of once again my bed. "God Jonathan really loves treating us like rag dolls" I grumble, pulling myself up against the bed board with much effort. Dizziness taking its effect at the sudden movements, as my head pounded with excruciating pain. Placing a hand shakily on my head the stinging sensation taking place as I make contact, the soon all too familiar feel of dried blood stuck to the hair on my head. Startling cool hands wrap around my arms as I am pulled away from feeling my head, looking up I see a very familiar face, Simon's . "Simon?" I question very briefly.

"Shhh Clare-bear they will hear us" he hushes me, slowly pulling me out of bed and onto my feet.

"Huh? What do you mean they ?".

"No time to explain ....th-the circle-" Simon stops fumbling for words.

"Simon you are talking a whole heap of non sense at the moment" I protest.

"No you don't get it-" he huffs impatiently, minding his steps as he guides mine. "I'll explain more later, first we need to get you out of here".

"Clary?" Jonathan's voice came into play as he had opened the door, light blinding me. The figure of Simon vanishing as I fall rapidly to the floor with a thump. Jonathan dashes for me kneeling down before me and checking if I was alright. "Hey there warrior, you need to rest get back into bed" he demands all too sincerely.

"Why? You'll just put me back here when you please anyway" I snap, with the little energy I have left.

"My dear you need rest-" he soothes brushing his fingers along my cheek. "As much as I am thrilled by your company you'd get in the way, so till I'm finished with my plans is when you'll be allowed to wander freely-" he advices pulling me to my feet and guiding me back to my bed. "Someone has to keep a leash on you somehow or you'd stumble into things that will only cause more trouble ". Were the last unsettling words I heard before I slowly drifted back into the land of sleep.

"Clary! Clare-bear I need you to cooperate with me!"  I hear Simon again just this time in my dream. We were in a meadow found somewhere in London, looking up towards the cloudy, grey sky as I take in the cool southerly breeze. My red hair was longer then normal as it flowed down my body in a braid, flowers weaved in within the braid making it look beautiful. I was wearing a white floral dress that flowed to below my knees, whilst my bare feet relished in the feeling of fresh, green grass. "Clary!" He yells this time earning my attention as I look towards him.

"Simon!-" I yell back, causing him to giggle. "You are appearing in such strange ways today, how can I be so sure that I'm not just hallucinating you?".

"You need to listen to me this isn't any weird hallucination, I'm here to get you out of here! Magnus has planned to send you back to New York tomorrow night, you'll deceive Jonathan into believing you are going to sleep when really you'll be heading back to New York-".

"How are you even here?" I question, reaching out to feel his familiar cool skin. Completely ignoring his recent requests.

"Magnus used the essence of my spirit to contact you in your bedroom, but since I was nearly caught by Jonathan I had to approach you ....differently- anyway Clare-bear listen to me tomorrow night you are going home" he smiles, placing a hand on my cheek. "See you soon my dear Clary" warmth filling my heart towards his words, I quickly pull him into a long overdue hug.

"See you soon" I mumble into his neck.

But I pull away from Simon as quickly as we embraced worry spreading across my face, "bu-but what about Jace? I can't just leave him here?!" I yelp.