Chapter 1: Once upon a time

The sound of comforting silence was accompanied by the ticking of the old grandfather clock which hung across the traditional yet classic style living room. A remarkably strong symmetry in the space could be seen -- pairs of sconces, candles, and windows on each side of the fireplace, giving a soft, welcoming touch, which add the balance that the traditional style favors.

But the house remained lonely.

A flowing outline of black moved swiftly in the midst of the dim lights. As the flames from the fireplace began to grow bigger, it spreads its light in the room, revealing the outline to be a figure of a lady with porcelain skin, long black hair, and brown eyes. Her lips formed a smile as she raised a bottle filled with a magenta-colored liquid oozing with bubbles and a rosy aroma.

"Zuhd de kle radi vie shou luz," she chanted...

and everything went black.

**

In the depths of the Havani Forest, the haven of beasts and unidentified creatures, a guy with muscular figure, black hair and fair complexion laid asleep on top of the old Misokini tree. It was none other than Ender Qvot, the only kriejger who made Havani Forest as a training place as well as a hangout. This dude has a knack for making trees a sleeping quarters and cutting classes just to sleep.

But even though he's fond of sleeping, his senses are rather sharp.

A few moments later, he heard a soft voice not far from where he was.

"Help me..."

He quickly opened his eyes and averted his gaze towards the girl who slumped on a pile of mud. The girl looked rather helpless with all the mud on her classy dress. Suddenly, a hint of recognition went across his face. It was none other than Kaden Lei Valamort, the princess. He was about to jump off the tree to help her when a guy approached her. It was the typical prince charming, Prince Evander Hans Fieri, who seemed to be on the move to save a damsel in distress. He snickered at the thought.

**

"Just say to me

You'll be the fool this time
You'll take my place
For a little while

You'll give me a chance
You'll let me break you down
Let me use you up
You'll show me --"

(A/N: My Arms Were Always Around You

By: Peter Bradley Adams)

Kyle stopped as the girl fainted in his arms. He got the envelope he ordered her to give and left her lying on the bench. His lips curved into a sly smile.

He made his way to his last class when he noticed a cute female dwarf with fairy wings and a tiny basket of gold in front of him. His face became puzzled at the sight of the creature. All of a sudden, it fled inside a room which was a few meters away from where he stood. Out of curiosity, he followed it only to see Sephraim, the kunstleer, painting all sorts of creatures which almost filled the whole room. This figures why the creature he saw a while ago seemed to be rather...odd.

**

With just a push of a button, she saw everything from her milejuvio, a magical mirror which is like seeing everything inside the boundaries of Silviori.

She heaved out a sigh, put on her cloak and made her way through the busy halls of Hirngespinte Academy.