9

Eric meets me in the pit I have a decent size bag with some food, but since we are near Amity fields might as well get food from them right?

I and Eric reach the fence pretty quick thanks to Max letting us use his car. He, of course, came along and gave a long lecture to Eric about protecting me.

Once we reach the fence we have to climb since the gates have been shut down, because of what had happened. Dauntless was not around. After climbing the fence we have about five miles or more to get to the Amity houses.

Once we reach there we see that everything looks normal. I know for a fact Four and Tris are in hiding wearing regular civilian clothing.

"It's just a whole bunch of hippies, I don't see any from the outside," Eric states very unhappily.

Me being me I spot Four right away, because of his demeanor, Tris was harder to spot. I did not know her as well. And also it seems like she cut her hair.

"That is cause you are not looking hard enough," I state back.

I had binoculars, while Eric is the idiot, forgot his.

"Let me see," he asked.

I shook my head, "Go run back and get your own dipshït," I say.

Eric glares at me and like a child, I stick my tongue out at him.

As the sun sets we set up our sleeping areas and eat a few of the protein bars I bought. I snuck some sleeping medicine in Eric water bottle. So I know soon he will pass out.

About thirty minutes after the sunsets I notice Eric is sound asleep already. I stand up and head towards the amity village. Four knows I am coming but I don't think the amity people will know.

I reach the eating area and turn left towards there sleeping quarters. The dauntless born will probably be in the old part of the building. Once I reach the back I walk in and see a few people standing guard.

They know who I am and I nod at them.

"Where is Four," I ask.

They point towards the back and I head straight that way. I see Four pop out the room and head towards another door. I run up to him and he turns.

"Missed me," I say smirking.

He has a straight face but a few second later smiles and brings me into a hug. And drag me into the room he was about to enter.

I see Tris sitting on the bed staring out the cloudy window. She turns around and sees me surprised that I am standing in front of her.

"How did you get here," Four asks.

"I told Max, I was going on Recon, which means Eric came with me, but no worries. I slipped him some sleeping meds. So he is dead asleep," I say.

Four smirks and Tris looks at me questionably.

"What are you planning," Four asks.

"Probably just say things are normal, but I'm pretty sure Eric called base camp saying something is a bit off. I could feel the tension. He sees it but doesn't notice that you just dress differently," I answer.

Four nods.

"I suggest you hide in the city cause no one will notice if you hide inside," I say.

Tris nods in agreement. Four looks at me for a moment before nodding.

"But first I need to find out if the Amity leader is with me or not," Four says.

I nod my head.

"You have a whole day before dauntless soldiers come out for a new routine check," I say.

He nods again rubbing the stubble on his jaw.

"Alright, I gotta go plan it out well," I say walking out the door.

As I reach me and Eric clearing I notice Eric has woken up.

"Where were you," he says.

"Bathroom got a problem," I say.

He shakes his head before falling back asleep.

That was close I think in my head.

The next morning I wake up and decide to be a bïtch to Eric by pouring some cold water on him to wake him up.

"What the fùck," Eric says waking up wiping the water from his face.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy head," I said with a smirk.

Eric glares at me and gets up and decide to take off his shirt.

"You like what you see," he says.

I shake my head and laugh and pull up my shirt.

"Don't be jealous but my body looks better," I say and his mouth hangs opens.

Even though in reality I did not have the best abs like him. I just wanted to see the dumbfounded look on his face.

After a moment I start packing.

"Why are you packing," he says.

"I'm heading back to Dauntless headquarters to fill in Max," I say raising an eyebrow at him.

"You coming or what," I say.

Eric groans and starts to pick up his stuff and wring out his wet clothing.

"You know you're a bîtçh, right," he asks.

I just laugh and walk away already done packing and Eric follows behind me. We walk in silence until we reach the wall.

"I never thought I'd be glad to be back," Eric says.

This time I stare at him and wonder.

He catches me looking.
"What," he asks.

"Glad to be," I question.

"I hate Amity to happy and colorful," he answers.

No wonder why everyone hates his ass. He is just an unhappy bastard. Once we reach the other side I pull out my radio to call Max.

"Hey, Max, We are back from recon. Want to send the car," I ask.

He answers back with," ETA 20 minutes. Don't kill Eric while waiting."