Chapter 8

Willow felt her body feel as if it had crashed. The fog clouding her mind dissipated as if it was not there in the first place. Her body became cold, numb. Shame filled her body at what she had done. Tears threatened to spill and she pushed Eiden away from her. Showing him her back, she prayed for her voice not to give anything away. "Forgive me khayife Eiden, I do not know what came over me. I promise that it will never happen again."
She fixed herself so none will know what has transpired between her and the beast king.

Eiden quietly swore as he held her by her waist. "You have yet to hear what I want to say, my iynuh." Willow could not bring herself to look at him. She tried to pry his hand but the feel of his hand on her exposed skin was bliss. "You do not have to explain yourself. What happened will never happen again."

Eiden's eyes blazed with the presence of his beast. He had been dormant, allowing his human part to take action while he admired their female. But now, his female wished to be far away from them. That did not sit well with him. She was theirs, whether she knew or not. "Willow..." She shivered from the way her name rolled out of his mouth. It was sweet, exotic.

His hand fell from her waist and he moved to block the entrance of her hut. "You do not have to be ashamed my iynuh. You did nothing wrong." His deep voice caressed her body and she shivered from it. It clouded her mind and she could have sworn that he placed her under a spell. "You have a queen, your majesty. I do not want to see you rotting with guilt when you find her." His eyes flashed a light grey. He had never been amused like this before. She cared for him.
He moved closer to her. Willow had shown him her back. It was easier to talk with him without having to face him. But the heated stare she felt on her body made her womanly parts go aflame. She could feel his eyes rake her body and stop on her bottom.

"Do you wish to know why I call you my iynuh, princess?" He was kissing her shoulder. "Ye..." She bit her tongue and in a sound that had wished to come out. One of his hands cupped her breast, and he marveled when it fit his hand. His young will be fed; well fed. As he moved to stand in front of her, his hand never left his breast while his right hand massaged her waist. "Look at me princess." His voice was getting rough. She almost didn't hear what he said.

Her body was in fire. Tears gathered in her eyes, but not once did she allow them to fall. He was causing her so much pain. Does he not see that I am hurting? He will find his female tonight and will forget about me, what we shared. I will be nothing but a mistake to him, a guilt that will cloud his mind everytime he looks at me. Eiden could smell the salty tears. "My iynuh, YOU are my female."

"WHAT?!" Willow jumped when she heard her brother roar in anger. Her brother was mad. Isac had been restless when they did not emerge from her hut. Telling his father, he had merely brushed him off and told him not to worry. He now realised that his father must have known. Rage consumed his body as he left the hut.

Willow's heart broke a thousand times over. Her brother, the only sibling she had. Without much thought, she ran after him. Completely forgetting Eiden. Their parents followed closely behind. They knew Isac needed to cool down before he did or said something he will regret.

Willow found him under her namesake. She approached him with caution. "Why did it have to be you? Out of all the females in this kingdom, they had to go and choose you." She was quiet. He turned and looked at her. His eyes were cold, anger was pouring out of him in waves. "Did you know?" The question was not directed at her, but at their parents.

Queen Aria tried to ease the tension on her throat, tears ran as she tried to utter a single word to their son. "I-Isac...I...My son..." "DID YOU KNOW?" They only nodded their heads. "Isac, fate chooses the person we are to spend the rest of our lives with. Who we are to build a future with. You do not choose."

The queen's words added more fuel to the fire. "So my ONLY sister's fate is to be lusted after by beasts." Willow had been quiet. Her heart was breaking. "Isac, you are my brother and I love you deeply. It would please me greatly if you were to be happy for me. You can fake it if you wish. But I want my brother to tell me everything is going to be okay. I am scared Isac. And I want my brother to comfort me, to tell me that I will be safer with one beast than the other. That at least fate brought my future strava. And that he will skin him alive and give me the skin as a trophy. I just want my brother."

Her vision was blurry, she did not realise she was crying until she looked to up to see a speechless blurry figure of her brother. She hugged herself as she turned to leave. "Maybe I am wishing for the impossible." Isac grabbed and held her tightly. "Forgive me my sweet sister. My anger clouded me." Willow cried in relief.

Eiden had watched the exchange of the royal family at a respectable distance. As much as he wanted to swoop the princess I'm his arms, he waited for them to finish. Isac saw him and reluctantly beckoned him forward. "Kha'ife Eiden. Forgive me for my foolishness and childish anger." He took Willow's hand and handed it to him. "All is forgiven prince Isac." Eiden placed his hand on his female's waist and draw her closer to him. The more contact the better.
King Arnelius beamed with happines. Clapping his hands, he drew their attention to him. "The festivities have already started. If we do not get there, we might find Igrid almost through with the boar.

Willow watched with happiness at the people around her. Though Eiden had not shown any emotion in his face, she saw how his eyes sparkle everytime he looked at her; or how his fingers would dance over every part of her body. He may not show it, but she knew that she was now the most important in his life. She snuggled closer to him and enjoyed the warmth he was providing.

Eiden looked at Willow as she moved closer to him. He started to release warmth when he felt her slightly cool body. A ghost of a smile danced across his lips as he looked at her with admiration. His attention quickly diverted elsewhere as his soras came and stood protectively infront of his female and the royal family. He released a low snarl as the hair on his body bristled. A male beast had entered the land. The people stopped and watched curiously at the stances their visitors had taken.

Everyine was quiet. The children ran to their parents and hid behind them, scared of the sounds the beasts were emmiting. Willow lightly touched Eiden's arm. "Eiden, is anything wrong?" Her soft alluring voice calmed him down. King Arnelius was about to ask a question when the horn was blown. The horn that alerted them of prince Rolf and his beasts. Willow paled and instinctively held onto Eiden tighter.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" The menacing eyes of the prince darkened when he saw the pair. "King Arnelius, what is this? Why is that thing doing with MY FEMALE?" Eiden snarled as he protectively placed his female behind him.