I felt my throat tighten at its comment. I noticed Chung glancing back at me with worried eyes but I refused to acknowledge him.

"Can you tell us more about this demon?" I spoke tightly.

If Taranvash was surprised at my sudden change of tone then he didn't show it," it's a towering monstrosity. It's close to seven feet tall, probably weighs as much as a boulder. Unfortunately, he likes to use his weight as an advantage so one hit from him could leave you guys with broken bones at best."

Raven, who was no longer examining Amos for any big injuries, piped in next," do you think its strength has something to do with the El Shards?"

Taranvash huffed and proceeded to lick its injured hind leg.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was," Elsword admitted truthfully. "Then again, I wouldn't worry too much about that. We have an El Shard of our own, remember? Even if this demon is enchanted with the El Shards' power we'll also be fighting with a Shard of our own!" Elsword elaborated with a wide grin stretched on his face.

Speka shifted her weight to one leg," I-I don't know, Elsword. Someone could still get seriously injured."

"You worry too much," he waved her off dismissively. "Besides, we'll easily be able to outrun a giant demon."

"You should heed to your team mate's concern, young man." The Guardian growled, returning its attention back onto the team. Elsword visibly tensed at his response."The Shard's power has blinded you from the dangers that still exist in battle. You should know better, boy!"

"R-right," Elsword dropped his gaze onto his feet, deflated. "S-sorry about that."

I clenched my teeth at the Guardian's tone. After hearing our struggles it should at least treat Elsword with a bit more caution. The last thing we need is for Elsword to back down from his leadership role.

Sometimes a stern teacher is required to help an individual grow. Eun interjected matter-of-factly. It would be foolish to teach every person in a gentle manner.

'It's different with Elsword, though. He's barely confident enough to lead the team, we shouldn't damage it any further.'

As if reading my thoughts, Taranvash added," please don't take my words as an attack. I am only trying to help you lead your team more effectively. I'd hate to see the Young Prince in harm's way under your leadership."

"Hey, I'm strong enough to handle myself now." Chung defended in a heartbeat. I felt a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth at his quick response.

"But you're not strong enough to face the beast behind this mess, Chung. The only way you will come out victorious is if your team works effectively with one another."

"But still," he grumbled exasperatedly. "You could at least acknowledge my current strength."

"So, Taranvash, I'm going to assume you've already fought this demon once before?" Speka piped in, turning the conversation back to its solemn mood.

"Of course I did. Even now I'm still feeling the consequences of the fight."

"You're always welcome to stay at the castle," Chung proposed.

Taranvash inclined its head," I'm humbled at your offer, Young Prince, but I would much rather stay here. My presence alone still intimidates the foreign demons invading this precious facility." With a grunt, the giant beast rose up to its feet once more.

"We have wasted enough time talking, Young Ones. If you wish to eliminate the core of the problem then I suggest we take action as soon as possible."