Hamel

I won't be publishing the next chapter because it's not finished yet. I totally didn't spend all my time watching a 200 video series instead of writing.................................pls dont judge :P

#RIPMianiteS3 

For the past week or so all I could smell was salt, all I could taste was salt. Our food was quickly diminishing and we recently resorted to hunting for fish. Yes, you heard that right. Hunting for fish. Since we did not have a fishing rod we were forced to take turns diving down into the ocean (with the Wind Shard's help) to look for fish. Speka would offer to cook the fish with the help of her fireballs. Luckily our water supply was still doing quite well.

If I had known we'd be trapped on a tiny, floating piece of wood for days on end would I have been so adamant to escape? The dirty survivor's camp in Velder didn't sound so awful anymore.

"I spy with my little eye something that's...pink!" Amos has desperately been trying to keep himself entertained throughout the boring day. Though his childish games annoyed me at first I soon found myself engaged in his activities. The others had the same thing in mind.

"Pink?" Elsword perked up at the new colour. Usually, Amos would list out as many shades of blue as he could.

"The sky," Eve pointed to the twilight stretching over our heads.

"Yup!" Amos clapped enthusiastically.

"Wow, it's been that long already?" Elsword tilted his head back to gaze up at the heavens. "Another day wasted at sea."

"Chung, are you positive you know where you are going?" Eve asked.

Chung, who was standing at the front of the boat, bobbed his head," we'll be there soon."

"You said that three days ago," I groaned.

"We're even closer now," he added as if it should make me feel better. "It won't be too long now."

"We should start hunting soon," Raven said, digging the El Shard out of his pocket. "I went this morning; who wants to go next?"

"Elsword should go," Speka suggested with a bored expression.

"What?! Why me?" He glared at the mage. "Why don't you go?"

"I already went yesterday night." She said matter-of-factly. "Besides, every time we need to hunt you always seem to be asleep. It's rare for you to be awake at this hour." Elsword's face dropped in horror as Speka smirked. "Since it's so rare for you to be awake to hunt why don't you do it?"

"W-well Chung never goes hunting either!"

"That's because he's in charge of navigation." Raven reminded him flatly. "Stop complaining and go get us some dinner." He practically shoved the Shard into Elsword's hand.

Elsword grumbled angrily under his breath before diving down into the salty water, intentionally splashing us with salty droplets before diving under. Speka chuckled at his behaviour and rolled her eyes," he wouldn't last a day without our help."

Raven grinned," tell me about it."

Speka is seemingly doing better now. When we first started our journey across the sea she kept to herself and barely talked to any of us; I could only imagine she was beating herself up for severely injuring Velder knights with the El Shard while trying to save me. It wasn't until Amos forced her to play games with him that she started to open up again; in fact, none of us talked like we used to until we were all dragged into Amos' games. Though Speka was still reserved and possibly guilt-ridden it was warming to see her laughing and talking with us again.