A New Mission

I need a HUGE favour from everyone reading this!

My friend and I are trying to write the worst story on wattpad. So far we have reads but no hate. That's where you come in! If you wanna roast some cancerous writing then search "His Lost Princess" by Spermatids. We wanna see your best roasts :)

And for obvious reasons, don't tell anyone that it's a troll story. Just play along and pretend it's all serious.

To my surprise, I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I suppose the extended swim exhausted me enough to sleep through the entire night. I rolled out of the expensive canopy bed and proceeded to ready myself for the day. As I wordlessly changed into my usual attire I took note of the bedroom I was staying at.

Unlike the tiny room I stayed in at Velder, the room provided in Hamel was as big as an average master bedroom. The floor was clothed in a floral, blue carpet which kept my bare feet from getting cold. A single painting of Hamel's glorious ocean life decorated the snow-white wall staring directly at my bed. My backpack was resting against a white dresser, the gold crested mirror above it reflected the sunlight seeping in from my long arch windows—I promptly pulled the golden curtains shut to keep the light from blinding me.

I am glad to see you have gotten a full night's rest. Eun said once it was tightly adjusted in my hair.

"I suppose you could call it a good sleep," I shrugged, retrieving my spear from the couch in my sitting area. My eyes caught the twinkle of the golden chandelier hanging at the core of my room, my stomach twisted as last night's kiss.

"I..uh dreamed about Aren again." I elaborated, desperate to shake my thoughts from Chung.

I would much rather have you dream about pleasant memories than that horrible day.

It doesn't make a difference, either way, I thought. All my childhood memories inflict painful emotions, some more than others.

We should check up on the Priestess as soon as we can. Eun suggested as I proceeded out the large room. I suspect the scarlet-haired demon will be upset that she lost Sasha to us.

"Right," I tightened my fingers around my spear. "Let me ask a guard where the rest of our team is first."

As I mindlessly proceeded down the hall I couldn't help but recall the days I spent with Scarlet. A familiar anger boiled my blood, but I couldn't bring myself to linger on my hate toward her. Perhaps it was due to the lingering fatigue or maybe I've already expended too much energy into hating my former friend.

I wish things hadn't turned out the way they did. Maybe I could've been able to change Scarlet's evil intentions if I spent a little bit more time with her, maybe she would've felt more loved if I had introduced her to my friends. It's hard to believe that someone so similar to me can be so evil.

Ara, Eun drew my attention to a passing guard.

I hastily apologised to Eun and called out to the guard. To my disappointment, he had no knowledge of Sasha's condition nor the location of my team. He was, however, willing to escort me to the dining hall as there's a high possibility that my friends would be there. Seeing how that was the best option to rendezvous with the others, I accepted his offer. Not an another word was exchanged between us afterwards.

When we arrived at our destination I curtly thanked him before entering the dining hall. To my surprise, Raven, Eve and Amos were already seated at the end of the table talking with Horatio—Amos was the only one who was eating breakfast. They spoke in low murmurs that not even I could hear, though their tight expressions indicated the severity of their conversation.