4

Dave crept down stairs to ask Mr Egbert where the shower was. He was given some directions and went on his way. He entered in the bathroom and locked the door. He started to strip down, when he was done, he looked in the mirror. He held back sobs. He looked fucking obese. Fat rolls everywhere. He felt sick. He threw up in the toilet a couple of times and turned on the shower. Every step he felt like he gained ten pounds. He stepped into the hot shower and cleaned himself. After he got out, he dried of as quickly as possible and through on his clothes. He bolted out and ran to his room, nearly running into John. "Watch where you're going, fag!" John called out. Dave cried even more. This was hell.

He rushed into his room, he closed and locked the door. He broke down sobbing. Burning tears filling his deep red eyes. Dave started to scratch at his cuts, hoping to open some of them. He soon heard a key turn his doorknob. Quickly drying his tears, he looked up to find John, standing in the doorway. He grabbed Dave's arm and pulled him downstairs. "Suppers ready..." John mumbled out. Dave cautiously fallowed John to the dining room and sat down in the chair next to Bro. Dave had refused to eat, saying he wasn't hungry. Which was bullshit. He was starving. But he was fat enough as is, don't need more food. It was now ten o'clock, and both Dave and John were tired. They both walked up the stairs, Dave behind John, and went into they're respective rooms and went to bed.

The way his lips felt against his, smooth and soft, the way soft, needy sounds came out of his throat, the way he'd sometimes grind down on him. He moved on to his neck, kissing and sucking small, barely noticeable hickeys in his soft skin. He looked up at him, deep red eyes filled with love stared into his. Big, round, innocent eyes that made his heart melt. How could he even think about hurting him. Kiss. Another kiss. Kissing turned into making out. Little soft nips on his perfectly soft lips, the tiny noises that drove him mad, the small gasps of breath. It was driving him mad, he needed more. He continued to suck and nibble on his neck, the short, gaspy moans he got were perfect. The way his hips felt in his hands were just so right.

John woke up with a start. What the fuck was that dream. Did he just... Think about doing that stuff... With Dave!? He shook his head and got up. He checked the time, six am. Might as well shower and get ready for school. He stood in the shower for twenty minutes, replaying his odd dream. He scowled, that little fag's gonna get it.

Dave woke up, shaking. Today he has to go back to hell. He got dressed in his normal attire, which was just black sweatpants and a baggy red sweater. He slowly crept into the kitchen and sat down, waiting for John. He was nervous, scared, terrified. He couldn't breath. John got out of the shower. He got dressed in a random tee and some blue jeans. He fixed his hair and put his glasses on. He walked downstairs and he saw Dave. Sitting in a chair like a lost puppy, looking around and finally at him, with big, fear ridden eyes. John scowled and grabbed and apple. He grabbed Dave and walked to the door. "We're leaving, Dad!" John yelled. Dave stumbled behind him, holding back whimpers, as Johns grip was nearly crushing his arm. When they arrived at school, john threw him to the ground. John stalked off to somewhere as Dave was left shaking on the floor.

Two young ladies were walking to their new school. Excited, one of the girls was skipping, while the other was smiling at the other actions. The two you ladies arrived and they saw a young man through another young man too the ground. The two young ladies rushed over to him to help him out...

"Hey! Are you ok!?" "Jade, dear, I don't think yelling will help." "Oh. You're right. Sorry!" Dave groaned, pain flaring up his back. He felt two pairs of arms help him up. He looked up at the two girls who helped him up. The first girl, Jade, Dave assumed, had long, dark brown hair, almond shaped eyes, and had the most brightest, beautiful green eyes ever. The second girl, whom Dave doesn't know, had short, chopped blonde hair, thin eyes, with amazing violet orbs. "Hi! I'm Jade! And this is Rose! We're both new here!"