Dave held his injured arm close to him, he pulled up the sheet and curled up. He was crying. Why. Why him. Why did he have to go through this. Why did his crush have to hate him. How is this fair. How is any of this fair. "Oh quit crying, Dave. I honestly don't want to hear your disgusting voice." "m'sorry..." Dave mumbled out, attempting to dry his tears before Bro came back.

Dave had passed out before Bro came back. Bro decided to leave; John and his Dad stayed for another hour before they left. A couple hours later, a nurse walked in to check up on Dave. "Wake up, Dave..." She lightly shoved his arm. Dave blinked awake and groggily sat up. "Dave... What happened to your arm..?" The nurse asked. "Uhh..." Dave trailed off, tears pricking in his eyes. The nurse sighed and cleaned it up, and redid the stitching. "Dave, please don't do that again, you have such a wonderful life to live... Please don't waste it like this..." She sighed out. She checked on Nana and walked out.

About five days later, Bro walked in, sulking. "Hey, Dave..." Bro trailed off. "Yeah?" Dave replied. "We're, uh... We're getting" He swallowed, "Getting kicked out..." Dave froze and began shaking. "You're joking... Right? Please be joking..." Bro shook his head, "I'm so sorry Dave... Money hasn't been coming in, and with the hospital bills, I just, I just don't know what to do, they're giving me till the end of the month till they kick us out Dave... I'm so fucking sorry..." This can't be happening. No. Its not true, it's just a shitty prank... Right? "Hahaha, funny joke Bro..." "Dave, I'm serious... This isn't a prank..." They both starred at each other before breaking down, crying. That was the only place they could call home. Bro worked his ass off for that shitty place, the indescribable acts he had to do for rent. Their mother kicked them out for being gay, its was tough, sometimes, the people Bro brought home, tried to get with Dave, of course, Bro beat their asses in. All that hard work, just to be kicked out.

John and his Dad walked in on them crying their eyes out. Bro went over to them and explained what happened, why they were crying, and asked what they should do. Dave blocked them out and laid down, tears leaking out of his eyes.
Then, the best thing, and the worst thing happened, "You could stay with us, I'll help you get back on your feet." Bro accepted the offer, promising repay them for their troubles, to which Johns Dad declined the repayment. John walked over to Dave, frowning. "Ugg... Now I have to live with you, bluh... Stupid fag, maybe if you didn't fail at killing yourself, my life wouldn't turn to a living hell... Now I have to see your ugly ass face everyday, all because your 'Bro' can't pay the fucking rent..." Dave nearly punched him, he wouldn't, because John was stronger then him and could easily beat his ass in; instead, he just weeped.

Bro and Mr. Egbert have been packing up as much as they can, bring clothes and other stuff kept in they're bedrooms, into the guest rooms, and keeping the stuff they can't fit in the unused garage. All in all, they had the apartment room empty within two days. "Dave will be free to leave in about three days, so you can come pick him up when your ready!" The chirpy nurse said. Finally, he'll be free from hell. Free from the pitying looks the nurses and doctors gave him. Free from John. No wait, no, he'll still have to see him, since he's now living with him.

Now was the day Bro was picking him up, taking him to a new hell. Joy. Dave had asked Bro if he could be homeschooled for the rest of the year, to which Bro responded with, "I don't know, Dave? Can you go for two more weeks? Cause it's gonna take awhile to get ya in homeschooling." "I can survive, hopefully..." Dave trailed off. Bro ruffled up Dave's hair. "Alright then... I promise I'll get you outta there." Bro mumbled out.

They arrived at the Egbert residence and, it was a nice house. Bro walked up to the front door, with dave trailing behind him.

"John? Can you show Dave up to his room?" Mr Egbert said, not really paying any attention to John or Dave. John grabbed Dave's arm tightly and practically dragged him up the stairs. He shoved him into his room. John turned around and glared at him. Dave swallowed. "Don't fucking talk to me." John sneered out and slammed the door shut. Dave curled up and cried. Why can't he just be normal.