Chapter 12

"How? I-I-I don't u-understand, I mean... after death I walked down Ash's path. What? How does this work?" Thousands of questions raced through my mind.

"I do not understand either, but I think that since you disobeyed and followed a different path than the one Ash set out for you to follow. What was your second choice than him? Please stay honest" Sebastian answers my questions.

"I-I-I d-don't remember." I stuttered out as tears filled my eyes.

"Y/n, please, try to remember." Sebastian kneeled down and pressed his forehead to mine. Memories flooded my mind, painful ones, ones that I didn't want to remember. I tried to push Sebastian away to make them stop, but he held my shoulders.

Flashback

I was sitting in my room on my bed with Grelle I was just sitting there, crying. Grelle was bandaging my arm and my left leg. I had been beaten up. Our parents didn't care, they never had. They never would. I hugged Grelle and cried into his shoulder.
"Y/n, you need to stop this, you can't take all of the hits for me. You can't keep fighting all because they are jerks."

"No! You don't understand Grelle, I can take all these hits! I cant let them do this to you!" I shoved him away from me, I ran out of our house with him chasing me.

"Y/n! Stop! Please don't leave me!" He continued chasing me.

"You are all better off without me! I-I can't let you be made fun of because of me, I can't let you get beat up because I am a failure!" I wiped my tears.

"No, you are the only thing I have left!" He yelled making me stop in my tracks.

"What? You have always been their favorite, they don't care about what happens to me!" I yell as he continues running towards me.

"They don't, but I do!" He hugged me and my knees gave out. We fell to our knees, each of us a sobbing mess. "Y/n you are the only thing that keeps me sane, they don't care about either of us."

A tall man walked up to us and drags us away, back to our parents. When we got there we saw that there was an odd man standing there, holding a gun. He beckoned the man dragging us towards him.
He pulled us towards the man and tossed us to the man. He pulled us towards our parents and set us down. He pointed his guns at us and cocked them. He asked my parents what they had to say before...

"STOP" I shoved Sebastian away.

"Whoa! Y/n" Grelle ran past Sebastian. "Calm down." He hugged me as I curled up into a ball sobbing into Grelle's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't know how sensitive that was." Sebastian looked shocked.

"What did you do to my sister!?!?" Grelle shouted grabbing Sebastian by the shoulders and pushing him to the wall. I have never seen him this mad at Sebastian ever.

"I brought back the memories of how you died. I hadn't known how, I am sorry, I-I had no idea it was that bad" he stuttered.

"You should be sorry." Grelle dropped Sebastian to the ground since he had literally picked him up by the shoulders.

"Grelle, calm down I'm fine!" I ran to Sebastian and helped him up. "My second choice was following the man with red eyes..."

Cliffhanger

Why are you still here?

Seriously?

You actually think I'm that nice?

Okay fine here:

"You are not an angel anymore Y/n." Sebastian whispered in my ear. He pulled me into a hug, Grelle was getting ready to join him and I but Sebastian held out a finger to tell him to wait. He pulled me closer and leaned down closer to my face and kissed me.

FIN

A/n: it is done. :( I might make another black butler x reader fanfic. Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it.