He suddenly stopped and glanced up at me. Our eyes automatically met and for a second neither one of us moved. We stood there with unblinking stares, a blank expression mirrored on both of our faces. Then the jerk smirked. He winked at me and blew me a kiss. My eyes instantly narrowed and I flipped him off before spinning around and adjusting my guitar. Jerk. My anger at least kept my mind off my nerves and I dug around in my pocket for a pick to use.

"Hey." A smooth voice called out from behind me. I could feel someone's hand on my shoulder and I directed my gaze towards them. Jay stood behind me a smile on his face and a playful glint in his eyes. I glared at him before shrugging out of his hold and returning my attention to my guitar.

"Ooh feisty are we?" He laughed before coming around in front of me. I ignored him as I produced a pick from my pocket and held it up to examine it. Jay chuckled.

"Are you going to ignore me now after you got caught admiring me from afar?" My head snapped up.

"I was not admiring you." I seethed. Jay just laughed, an amused expression on his face.

"Oh really now?"

"Yes, really." I spat before turning back around. I began to play a few notes as a warm up, focusing all my attention to the feel of the vibrating strings.

"Not bad." Jay commented as he slid an arm around my shoulders. "What's your name hot stuff? I don't think I've seen you around here before."

I ducked away from him and maintained a solid glare into that confident stare of his.

"None of your business."

Jay smiled and took a step closer to me.

"Oh yeah? Well mine's Jay, but I'm sure you already knew that."

"And why would you think that?" I seethed through clenched teeth, clutching my guitar with whitening knuckles. His smile widened and he took another step towards me.

"Oh come on, everyone knows me." He laughed as if it were obvious. His arrogance was beginning to piss me off. "However, I'm becoming more and more interested in learning who you are." He glanced up at me seductively through his fringe and took another step forward. This time I took a step back.

"Well good luck with that." I replied, taking another step back as he took one forward.

"Come on, don't be shy. There's no need to be embarrassed." He purred as he continued to drive me backwards.

"The fact that you would even think that just shows how narcissistic you are." I glowered as my back hit something hard. I glanced over my shoulder in time to realize I had ran into a wall, and back in time to see Jay placing a hand on either side of my body, trapping me against said wall.

"Narcissistic? I wouldn't say that..." He breathed as he leaned in closer. Our faces were so close now I could practically feel his lips on mine. He glanced down at them a moment before another annoying smirk appeared on his face. I was two seconds away from driving my guitar as hard as I could into his groin when suddenly-

"Ollie!" Dakota's frantic voice yelled. We both looked over at him and a relived smile filled his lips.

"Dakota." Both Jay and I said at the same time. I ducked under Jay's arm and hurried over to his side. I glared back over at Jay and felt the overwhelming need to stick my tongue out at him, but managed to restrain myself. Jay had lost all of his previous pretentious attitude and now stared Dakota down with ice cold eyes.

"Fancy seeing you here." He commented coolly. Dakota narrowed his eyes at him. "I thought for sure you'd drop out, you know, since you have no singer now." Jay smirked, leaning back against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest. Dakota smiled, a dangerous glint in his eyes.