Chapter 15.2

Ollie's POV during the events of chapter 15

My head hurt....my throat hurt....now that I thought about it my stomach hurt too. My eyes felt heavy and there was this horrible, stabbing pain in my back. God, what is this?

I heard a shout and forced my eyes open. Glancing around, I could see I was in my dorm room. I tried to blink my vision clear as I took in the blurred figures before me. It looked like maybe Dakota and Raven were there. I couldn't really tell, I just felt so tired. My eyes slid close again and I let my mind forget about reality. My body ached all over and my chest felt so taut with discomfort. Ugh, being sick is the worst.

I decided not to focus on my battered body right now and to instead try and force myself to sleep. If I sleep then I won't feel any of this pain and I might even be able to dream of better things. With that thought in mind, I tried to focus all my energy on relaxing as much as I possibly could. Don't think....just let yourself sleep. As I listened to my rather uneven breaths, I realized there were other sounds around me. I perked up my ears and tried to quiet my breathing as I brought my attention to them. Wind...yes I could hear the wind whistling through the tree tops, and even water babbling from a nearby creek. I strained to hear more but the wind was roaring now. I shivered. It dawned on me then that I felt chilly too. My body seemed to be resting on top of something cold and possibly wet. Wait a second...

I opened my eyes and found myself to be laying in a field of some sort. I cautiously peered up at the trees and foliage around me, completely baffled. Wasn't I just in my room sleeping? I slowly sat up and glanced down at the dew ridden grass I was sitting on. Strange...I looked over my clothing and realized that wasn't the strangest part. What exactly was I wearing?

I stood up and examined the blue button up shirt I had on and white silk waist coat drawn around my torso. Huh. My sleeves were rolled up and the top button of the shirt was undone to give it a more stylish look. I glanced down and took in the white jeans I was wearing next. I frowned. I don't think I've ever worn anything but regular blue jeans before. These felt quite...off to be wearing, as was the rest of this outfit, the most normal feeling thing being the black Converse on my feet. I don't even think these are mine. I certainly don't recall ever owning any of this.

There was a sudden snap of a twig behind me and I quickly turned around. I peered through the forest in the direction I had thought I heard the noise, but saw nothing there. Was it just my imagination? Snap! No! There it was again! I spun around to my left and trained my eyes on the forest floor. Was there something running around here? Suddenly, without any warning, a giant looming figure burst from the trees. I yelped in surprise and tried to take a step back before I tripped over something and fell straight on my ass. I winced as I glanced up at whatever jumped out of the forest.

"Wha...Dakota?" The person in front of me was definitely Dakota. He glanced down at me through the black framed glasses he was wearing. I didn't even know he wore glasses. They definitely looked good on him though I thought with a blush, staring back at his shining green eyes, but the rest of his outfit....

Like me, Dakota was dressed in a red button up shirt with rolled sleeves. However, he was wearing a black tie that was tucked neatly into a matching silk waistcoat, peppered with red and black diamonds. He was also wearing black jeans and red Converse, but that wasn't the most surprising thing about his appearance.

"Oi, is something wrong?" I asked as I stood up and brushed myself off. I noted his exposed wolf ears and tail with worry. Dakota mentioned before werewolves only reveal them when they lose control of their emotions.

"And also that..." I continued, pointing at the guitar he was holding. It was rather odd looking. The neck looked completely normal with strings running down its frets, but that's where the normality stopped. When it got to the body instead of the strings ending at the bridge, they looped around a giant clock face mounted into the base of the guitar. Roman numerals and two steady hands carefully displayed the time. Dakota suddenly whipped the guitar up and studied the clock face. His eyes widened in alarm before he swung the strap around his shoulder.