Chapter 11

AN: Picture of Anthony above/ to the side for you :)

"Because he's my boyfriend."

I blinked not sure I had heard him correctly. I slowly shook my head as Jay began to laugh tyrannically at me.

"What, don't believe me? Go ask him yourself. We're dating and we were together long before this. It's obvious with all the attention you're getting you're a lost cause for him. I'm better for him anyway, so just back off." I shook my head again and ran for the exit. No, I refused to believe it. Unless I heard it from Dakota's lips I refused to believe it.

I raced down the halls in search of Dakota. I looked everywhere I could think of. The courtyard, cafeteria, the library, music club room, a few bathrooms and other miscellaneous locations. Finally the bell rang and students began to flood the halls. I found Anthony and Mimi and asked them if they had seen him around. They said no and promised to text me if they did. I called Raven next who also had no clue where he was, asking if he was ok. I promised to tell her the whole story later and asked if she could find Megan and see if she'd seen him. That left only one other place to check. I took off down the way to the dorms and didn't stop until I had reached our floor. I stopped to catch my breath and placed a hand on the wall as I bent forward slightly. Man I need to start working out. I looked up and nearly had a heart attack. Jay was making his way down the hall from the staircase on the other side. He had his hands in his pockets and an unreadable expression. I looked around to find we were the only one's here. Oh shit. I was sure he was here to start trouble with me again and mentally prepared myself for the fight, but then he suddenly stopped and turned to face a doorway.

He knocked on the door and I curiously peered over at the number. My eyes widened when I realized it was our room. A second later and annoyed looking Dakota appeared. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Jay.

"What are you-" But his words were cut off as Jay smashed his lips against his and pushed him back into our room. He slammed the door shut and I was left standing there in silence. All I could do was stare at the door in complete shock. No...no this can't be true. Jay and Dakota? But...it can't be. I slowly walked to the door.

"Jay..." I heard Dakota moan from the other side. Tears began to spill over before I could even register them. I quickly walked away and headed for the staircase. I didn't even know where I was going, letting my feet carry me up the stairs. After a while I came to a stop and looked around. I was on the floor above us. I remember what June had said and walked a few more steps until I was in front of his door. I bit my lip. He was probably still mad at me from before. I turned to walk away when I heard something crash from the other side of the door. I paused and furrowed my brows.

"June?" I hesitantly pressed my ear to the door. I heard muffled noises from the other side but couldn't discern what they were. Was he ok? Did something happen? I couldn't help but worry and tentatively knocked on the hard wood. Silence. I waited but nothing seemed to happen. Was it just my imagination? I was about to knock again when the door suddenly swung open, catching me off guard. The guy who had been glaring at me in the cafeteria had a look of pure hatred on his face, his eyes glowing a dangerous red. It wasn't the same alluring stare June gave me. No, this one was terrifying. I felt fear at the highest degree strike me down and pierce through my soul. I felt my end nearing and didn't even know why. All I knew was that those eyes meant death.

"Keegan!" June yelled, "Vis al souta?" The boy, Keegan I presumed, grimaced but didn't look away from me.

"Ethu bran a cas de nu." He seethed, clenching his fists. June came to the door and peered over his shoulder at me. He seemed surprised and pushed past him.

"Ollie." He said, a small smile playing on his lips. "What's up?"

"Oh, um, you said to stop by any time so..." I trailed off taking in his appearance. He was dressed in his pajamas, a plain black shirt and Jack Skellington bottoms. His hair was tussled, very adorably might I add, but he looked tired. Really tired, like he hadn't slept in days. I noticed dark circles hanging under his eyes and he looked even paler than usual if that was possible. His cheek were hallow and his eyes dulled to a lifeless grey. I scrunched my brows together in confusion. I had just seen him in the locker room not too long ago and he seemed fine. What happened?