18

"josh." tyler said, tugging at his sleeve. josh didn't respond immediately - he was talking with jordan. "josh," tyler cried. finally, josh turned to face tyler, wanting to know what he wanted to say. "what is it?" josh asked, looking at the boy. "dylan," he whispered, pointing behind them. josh whipped his head in the direction of tyler's finger. when he spotted dylan, josh grabbed tyler's wrist and pulled him to the side. "listen, we can leave if you want," josh said. tyler didn't know who was shaking more, josh, or himself. "i don't know, josh. this was supposed to be fun, but I ruined it." tyler spoke, drying tears that slid down his cheeks. josh hushed the crying boy. "nonsense, ty," josh planted a kiss on tyler's head. "we can go," josh continued. tyler nodded, picking at the sleeve of his sweater. "stay here, i'll go tell jordan," josh said, walking away. tyler looked at the ground, not noticed the pair of feet that were approaching him."hey, baby boy," a semi-familiar voice whispered. tyler's head shot up, suddenly peering into dylan's eyes. "haven't seen you in a while," dylan smirked. he stepped closer, and tyler took a step back, coming in contact with the wall. he hoped josh would be back soon. "what have you been up to?" dylan asked. tyler's lip quivered, and he closed his eyes. "answer me," dylan grabbed tyler's wrist, and squeezed. tyler cried out in pain. "hey!" he heard a voice shout. tyler opened his eyes to see josh running towards them. dylan let go of his wrist, and tyler rubbed it, knowing that the pressure dylan had put on it will leave a bruise. dylan turned around, facing josh. "back off, dylan," josh said.  "I was just saying hello," dylan responded, putting his hands up in surrender."leave," josh growled. dylan smirked before saluting a goodbye to tyler. "you'll be seeing me." dylan whispered to tyler before stalking off like a cat in an alleyway. josh could tell that tyler was shocked. "tyler?" josh asked, slowly approaching the boy. "i love you," he mumbled. "what?" josh asked - he hadn't heard tyler. "i love you," he said again, this time more clear.  josh smiled as he heard what tyler had said. "i love you too."

// thank you so much ___Anathema___ for writing this part! please give them some love and follow them. they're an amazing writer.