chapter sixteen

•haley•

i jumped back pushing calum away from me.

"i fucking knew it! i knew you two were sneaking around i just couldnt imagine you would do that!! how could you?!"

"please, no, Ashton, stop screaming!"

"shut up haley! how! luke loves you! you better stop this, or i'll tell him i swear, the both of you should be ashamed." he shook his head walking out slamming the door.

"fuck!" i screaming throwing the pillow across the room.

"haley.."

"no calum i knew this would happen!!"

"i-i'm sorry."

---------------

"haley babe come to bed" i smiled crawling next to luke, molding into him.

"its two in the afternoon, please get up luke." he held me tighter groaning at me.

"you have a show luke." he sighed kissing my temple and going over to grab his clothes.

----------

"you guys did great!" i hugged michael, the only one on the bus right now willing to talk to me. luke was no where to be found and i had decided to go look for him. i went back to the venue looking in their dressing room, and a crash came from the room next door. i opened the door slowly and as fast as i could tried to shield my eyes. some whore's hands running through my boyfriend's hair, his mouth and hers seemed to be joined like there was superglue between them. a quick sob left my mouth and before he could try to stop me if he was going to i left, ran as fast as i could back to the bus and he never came back, for a long while.

"haley are you okay?!" michael screamed, his pounding on the door shaking my back.

"leave me alone."

"we wanna talk to you"

"who's we?"

"me, ashton, calum."

"tell ashton to kiss my ass! he's a prick. i only want to talk to calum." i stood up opening the door and sighing at mike.

"i'm sorry michael." he shook his head showing a small smile as calum walked in, ashton looking guilty in the corner. i slammed the door behind me, breaking down on the bathroom floor.

"haley please talk to me."

"i went to find him and-and-"

"haley is he dead or what's going on?" he tried to crack a joke but it didnt work, only made me more upset.

"he was kissing some girl." calum's hand stroked my hair his chin on my head.

"come on, ill help you fall asleep, you need it." forced to leave the bathroom, ashton watched was calum sat in my bunk rubbing my back, quieting my sobs.

a while later the bus door busted open, someone stumbling in. i squeezed my eyelids shut harder, grabbing onto calum's torso.

"dude what the hell it's four am?!" ashton yelled. calum started tensing up, and i knew luke had been the one to walk in.

"shut up." he groaned. his footsteps stopped, and i felt my arm gripped hard, feeling like it had been ripped from its socket. i screamed opening my eyes. his once kind eyes met mine, bloodshot, and teared up.

"get off of me" i tried to break free but it only became worse.

"why were you in bed with calum?!" his grip became tighter and it didnt stop, tears formed again and i couldnt stop them this time.

"i hate you!"

"why?!"

"you kissed that girl!"

"she kissed me! but you know what i'm glad she did because i know you can't look me in the eyes right now that you and calum dont have a thing for each other." my eyes never left his as his hand never left my arm.

"you're hurting me." his eyes narrowed and his tongue ran over his lip ring

"good," he whispered, "you hurt me."

"luke let her go this isnt funny at all." michael said staring him down.

"no not until she knows how bad she hurt me!" his words slurred and his eyes were still narrow and bloodshot

"you're drunk how much have you had to drink?!" i shouted

"why do you care?! you're just a stupid slut you probably fucked my so called 'best friend'"

"i did not!"

"dont call her a slut luke!" calum and michael screamed

"fuck you i never even liked you." as i tried to break free from him i would have said those words stung the worst, but the shooting pain in my cheek was. my hand shot up to where he had hit me. and even in his drunk state he looked guilty. before i could catch my breath Calum was on top of him beating his buzz out of him. if it hadn't sobered him up i dont know what would have.

"ashton." i whispered while michael lifted calum off of luke.

"haley are you okay."

"i need to go somewhere."