I normally only beg for food

I sometimes wonder if readers know when I update bc it'll be literally a second after I updated and they are already commenting

🌙

A glass of cold water awakens me from the darkness I was in. I flinch on the bed and look around alarmed, noticing Baekhyun standing next to the bed. I then realize I'm on his bed.

"You were wet already from sweating so much so I figured some water wouldn't hurt", he scratches his neck awkwardly. I try to say something but the coolness of the waters wears off so my pulses of heat start again. I arch my back against the mattress and scream in pain.

"I-it got worse", I pant, feeling my throat tighten.

"I told you so", he sets the glass down, "Um, can you stand?"

I nod weakly and shuffle out of the bed. Baekhyun swings my arm around his shoulder to keep me on my feet. He suddenly releases me and my world turns black.

"W-what-"

"Luhan ordered me to blindfold you and bring you to him", I hear his guilty voice, "I'm sorry".

"What? B-but why?", I struggle against the grip he has on me.

"Please don't struggle Tae. If I let you escape he'll kill Chanyeol", his voice cracks, "You're my brother and he's my mate. I just want you both alive".

I sigh and hold my movements. It's not like I could even fight him with my pained body. He slings my arm around him again and leads me through the room. Now one of my senses is taken, the sense of feeling grows even stronger and it's not something I much appreciate. The pain doubled since I first passed out and I have no idea how long I'll last until the next darkness will engulf me. I clench my teeth, trying to step at a normal pace but every movement hurts, like needles digging into my skin, working their way up to my intestines.

"Just a bit further", Baekhyun whispers and I hear him open the front door. The chilly air momentarily washes some heat away but when we fully step out the pain comes back, tripled.

I yell out in agony and stumble forwards, Baekhyun barely catching me on time. I can't do this for much longer. I can't live with this torture. We walk across the pack ground and I sense we stop in the middle of it. Baekhyun releases me and another hand takes me by the wrist. The touch feels like ice on fire and I moan involuntarily as the pain on that particular place disappears and is replaced by intense pleasure.

"Nice to see you too omega", I can practically hear the smirk on Luhan's face.

"M-master", I tremble when his other hand grabs me by the hip. I moan loudly, grasping his shirt into my hands. He suddenly releases me making my knees buckle from the pain returning. They give away underneath me as I hit the ground quite harshly, my knees scraping against it. I whine at the loss of contact as I hear him step back.

"Master p-please", I beg, tugging at his pants.

"Hmm? What is it you want?", he ruffles my hair and it feels familiar the way Jungkook used to do it. I whimper and lean into the touch.

"I-I", I choke out, panting as another wave hit me, "I need y-you".

"That's pretty vague. Explain a bit more", Luhan says and I know he's acting.

I want to yell at him but he grabs me by the waist, pulling me up until I'm leaning on him, feeling pleasure run through my veins by his touch. Tears start to well up and I gasp as he trails his hands along my body. Pain and pleasure mix themselves and it's too much to take after everything that happened.

"Master", I sob, clutching his shoulders and biting down on my already raw red lips, "Please fuck me".

Luhan pushes me against him in a tight grip, growling into my ear. I groan and try wrapping my legs around him but he pushes me off.

"I'd love to, but we have visitors so maybe another time", he yanks me to somewhere and someone catches me. The blindfold gets pulled off and I shield my eyes against the sun, temporarily blinding me. I see the red hair and know that Baekhyun is holding me again. His touch doesn't relieve the pain and I crave for Luhan again. My eyes search for him but they land on someone entirely different.

"Jungkook", I mumble as I see him standing not so far away from us. The Bangtan pack has gathered behind him and I notice the EXO pack did the same behind Luhan. My eyes widen in realization. Everyone saw me begging for Luhan. Jungkook saw me begging.

I snap my head back to my mate, feeling my wolf stir as soon as my gaze lands on him. My wolf tries to bring me to him but my bond fights against it, staying by Luhan. Jungkook's face is blank and the eyes that once held so much adoration and love by looking at me were now cold. I gulp as I notice the tension on the field now, like one wrong move could cause an explosion.

Luhan pulls that move by grabbing me again and kissing me hard on the mouth, teeth and tongue clashing with mine and sending me into oblivion. Jungkook shouts something and suddenly all the werewolves begin to move. Luhan releases me to shift into a mighty grey wolf and I get pulled back by Baekhyun. I want to shout something, try to make it stop, but the now familiar darkness soon engulfs me and I know that when I wake up there'll be dead bodies on the ground.

🌙

Yet another silly drawing to kinda picture the scene.

Ignore the fact that the song is from BOTDF and listen to it from Luhan's mind

Also I was serving tables yesterday and I was a table full of guys and they were joking around (I just wanted to know their order) and suddenly there was a guy behind me and I was closed in and another one had his arm around my waist and kept calling me 'baby'. I never realized how cringy it sounds irl.