"You live here?" Steven asked incredulously, refieving a smack on the arm from his wife.

"Don't be rude, dear." Jean said.

"It's fine. He's not being rude at all. Yes we all live here." Remus said with a chuckle.

"Harry you didn't tell me you were rich!" Hermione said.

"Hermione Jean Granger!" Jean scolded her daughter.

"It really is no problem at all." Remus said with a laugh then thought of Sirius. "Kids have no filter."

They reached the door and the Grangers were in awe once again as it opened.

"Would you like to see my room, Hermione?" Harry asked. Hermione nodded with a smile and they ran up the stairs.

"I can take your jackets." Sirius said and walked up to them with his hand outstretched. The Granger's handed him their jackets and he hung them up.

"You have a very nice place." Jean said.

"Thank you." Sirius said and handed the two a cup of tea and some scones.

"We are very happy that Harry made a friend. He has trouble making friends for some reason." Remus said.

"Yes that's how it is for Hermione." Steven said. "We're glad she's found Harry."

Remus and Sirus both smiled and took a sip of their tea.

"So do you have any questions for us?" Sirius asked.

"Yes, a few. Harry lives here with you two?" Jean asked the two.

"Yes he has been for a few months now." Remus answered.

"Where are his parents?" Steven asked.

"They sadly passed away when Harry was a year old." Sirius answered and looked away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Jean said. "May I ask what happened?"

"It's hard for us to talk about. They were murdered." Remus said and saw that Jean put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Yes can we please change the subject." Sirius asked.

Jean nodded sadly and took a bite of her scone and ate it slowly before asking another question. "Are you two together?"

"What do you mean?" Remus asked while Sirius snickered.

"No were just friends for now." Sirius answered with a laugh.

"Oh! We're only friends. That's all." Remus said and gave Sirius a dirty look.

"Where did Harry live before he lived here?" Steven asked.

"He lived with his Aunt and Uncle. Harry's Uncle physically abused Harry. Now his Aunt and cousin live here too." Sirius answered. "His cousin goes to the same school but he has been sick for a couple weeks. Too much Halloween candy."

"Harry was abused?" Jean asked. "Oh my! The poor dear. He seems to have had a tough life."

"Yes it has been hard for us to deal with but even harder for Harry. We're just trying to make Harry forget about it. We really want him to be happy here. We're both hoping that Hermione can help us. Harry seems quite fond of her." Remus said.

"Hermione seems fond of him two. I'm sure they will be best of friends." Jean said.

"If they already aren't now." Steven said with a laugh making the others laugh as well.