The Potter Siblings

Lily Luna Potter

Me and James were sunk deep into the squashy armchairs in the Gryffindor common room, him with an unfaltering serious expression on his face. His head jerked upwards at the sound of the portrait swinging open. I turned just in time to see Al climbing through, arguing with the Fat Lady as he did so. "How are you here?" I interrogated. He nodded his head at James. "James! You gave him the-"
"It's a very important matter!" He interrupted and indicated for Albus to sit down. I had absolutely no clue where this conversation was going.
"So," Albus said, imitating James' tone. Sitting next to each other they looked like a double act. "We hear you've spent quite a lot of time recently with a certain Beauxbatons boy-"
"Oh is this conversation really necessary?
You get all dramatic just to lecture me about having a boyfriend! I don't need you to get all 'protective-older-brother' on me, I think I proved that last week when I punched that Corner boy in the-"
"UNRELATED! Unrelated!" James interjected.
"And to be honest, I don't think you two are in the position to give me relationship advice! I don't see you with any girlfriends."
"Girlfriend? No..." Albus stated, an amused expression plastered on his face.
"Well I don't see you with a boyfriend either." I faltered on the last word. Wait...Albus didn't even have many friends let alone boyfriends! But what was that Rose had told me a few weeks ago?: that she and Scorpius were on a break. And I suppose him and Al had been acting rather differently around each other.
"Scorpius?"
"You finally got it! Took you long enough.." He replied, grinning.
"Well now this is unfair! How can I'm the only single one? I'm by far the most attractive." James exclaimed, with a look of mock outrage. I cocked an eyebrow. "Well I don't think I'm the one that needs to be worried about. Just tell Scorpius that if he ever breaks your heart your sister will break every bone in his body."
"Noted," Albus replied, a look of amusement and exasperation on his face.
Although, of course, I knew that Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was not capable of breaking anyone's heart.