THE STORY OF IBLIS - End

أعوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ
"I seek refuge in Allah (SWT) from Shaytaan, the accursed"

"Bismi-llāhi r-ramāni r-raḥīm" meaning "In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"

○○

- Previously in the part two:

Iblis was very angry, he refused out of arrogance and he became from amongst those who were disbelievers. This was the first sin being committed against Allah (SWT).

Allah (SWT) gave Iblis some chances to repent; but Iblis continued in his arrogance saying that "he's adamant about his decision".

Then Allah (SWT) said to him:

"قَالَ فَٱخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ"

"Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled."

"وَإِنَّ عَلَيْكَ ٱللَّعْنَةَ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلدِّينِ"

"And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."
[Surah Al-Hijr 15:34-35]

In other word, Allah said to Iblis: "I Created him (Adam Aleyhi Salam) and I'm the One Who Commanded, you have disobeyed arrogantly. You're cursed, you're shaytaan the cursed one, you are Rajim, You're shaytaan Rajim"

And an interesting thing happened next

Iblis raised his hands to make a request. What do we call a request in the Arabic language? When someone makes a request to Allah (SWT), we call that a Dua or Supplication.

So he makes a Dua towards Allah (SWT) and the subsequent dialog stated in the Quran is as follows:

he said:

"قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنظِرْنِىٓ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ"

"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."

Allah said:

"قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ ٱلْمُنظَرِينَ"

"So indeed, you are of those reprieved."

"إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْوَقْتِ ٱلْمَعْلُومِ"

"Until the Day of the time well-known" (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 36 - 38).

*TAKE NOTE: Some of us feel like we sometimes commit too many mistakes, we make too many sins; there's no way Allah (SWT) will answer our Dua; but look at Shaytaan he directly disobeyed Allah (SWT) and then instantly what did he do? He asked Allah (SWT) for something, and Allah granted his Dua.

See, brothers and sisters? No one is too far away from Allah (SWT) to ask for anything and to ask for repentance. Because Allah is indeed the Almighty and the Forgiver; don't you think he won't listen! Allah (SWT) always listen to you, He lives in your heart, so don't be ashamed to beg for Allah's Forgiveness.

Iblis was certain that he was doomed; he resolved to mislead whomever he could from the slaves of Allah, so that they would be with him in Hell. Then after this, he makes a challenge to Allah (SWT)

Iblis (Satan)) said:

"قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِين"

"O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all."

إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ ٱلْمُخْلَصِينَ"

"Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them"  [Surah al-Hijr: 39 - 40].

After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran:

" قَالَ فَبِمَاۤ اَغۡوَيۡتَنِىۡ لَاَقۡعُدَنَّ لَهُمۡ صِرَاطَكَ الۡمُسۡتَقِيۡمَ"

ثُمَّ لَاَتِيَنَّهُمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَيۡنِ اَيۡدِيۡهِمۡ وَمِنۡ خَلۡفِهِمۡ وَعَن اَيۡمَانِهِمۡ وَعَنۡ شَمَآـئِلِهِمۡؕ وَلَاٰ تَجِدُ اَكۡثَرَهُمۡ شٰكِرِيۡنَ"

"Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)'"

[Al-Aaraf: 16-17]

Satan was saying in other word: "I will delude them away by showing them materialism, I'd let them be involved into materialistic things (cars, homes, moneys, desires). I'd use their money against them; I'd give those false hopes, false promises ...

I will lead them all astray, all except those whose are truly sincere"

He had such confidence in ensnaring his victims that he openly declared his strategy of approaching them from all sides and making them succumb to his temptations.

Dear brothers and sisters, I repeat again; this story is based on my researchs, I did not create anything, and I don't mean it to scare you or anything. No, but I did it in order for you to take your precautions and not to become embroiled by things on this earth. It's only for a short-lasting time, don't let the phones, the clothes, the cars, the social media lead you away from God, please.

I'm not asking you to be perfect, because we all make mistakes that's for sure, but I'm just asking you to be very careful and constantly remind about Allah. Always remember where you come from and who you'll insh'Allah return to. Because Allah (SWT) is indeed the Almighty so May He by His Powerful Grace Forgive our sins and May He Protect us from Iblis. آمين

Here was the story of Iblis aka Satan the cursed one.

Jazakullah khairan kaseera kaseera for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I shall see you in the next chapter Insha'Allah.
Fee Amani'Allah☺️❤️