THE STORY OF IBLIS (1)

🕊 أعوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ 🕊
"I seek refuge in Allah (SWT) from Shaytaan, the accursed"

●●

As Salamu Aleykum, dear brothers and sisters. I've decided to do this genre of story to help Muslim people to seek knowledge about their religion through some Islamic stories.

Islam is such a very passionate religion, and I could talk about this for hours and hours without getting tired.
It is my first time I have ever written this genre so please be understanding.
By the way the stories are based on my researches, I haven't invented nor created anything.

As Ramadan is coming, I especially did it for those who'd still want to read any books, so they'll read stories about their religion to seek knowledge and learn a lot from it.

It's open to everyone by the way: Muslim, Christian, jew, atheist. Enjoy reading it and seeking knowledge but please don't judge or give any hurtful comments if you don't know anything about it or you'll get banned.

Thanks.

●●

Centuries earlier, before the creation of Adam عليه السلام followed by its descendants, lived on earth : The Jinn race.

-Now, what's a Jinn?

A Jinn is a supernatural creature, created by Allah (SWT). They have been created from smokeless fire. The Jinn are not the smartest. Allah, the Almighty gave the jinn a lot of strength and power, they could do many things.

There were nations, there were tribes and they were living, they were getting married and there were descendants and goes on.

They have lived on Earth for 2000 years during which they caused so much corruption because they were so corrupt:

They killed each other, deceived each other, cheated on each other, took the rights from each other, in other word: they shed blood.

So Allah (swt) decided to send an army of Angels to fight them, and this army of Angels fought them and pushed them out of land and made them live on the Island of Sea.

But there was that one Jinn who wasn't like the other Jinns. Known as Iblis, he used to be one of the highest worshippers of Allah (swt), he was incredible, he was a truly worshipper, he was a superstar and he loved Allah.

And it is interesting to note that because of his ability to choose, if he makes the right decision he gets more points, unlike the Angels they don't choose, all the actions they do, that's how they're built. So it's interesting to note that if someone has the choice to do right or wrong and they choose the right, that's more points for them.

Iblis was so good that he was able to kick it with the Angels, he actually worked among the Angels, but he wasn't an Angel, he was a Jinn made with fire and the Angels were made of Light. Iblis had a special rank, he was God Fearing, he was devout, he was a truly worshipper. And he believed in the oneness of Allah, His Power, His Strength, he turned to Him: he was a righteous servant of Allah and Iblis was going to be tested in his righteousness.

So Allah (SWT) said to his Angels one day:
"إِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ طِينٍ"

"Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay." [Chapter Surah Sad 38:71].

Adam (Aleyhi Salam) our father, the first of all the Prophets, the first of all the mankind Adam. Allah (SWT) fulfilled this plan, and Iblis did not like that.

So Allah (SWT) said:
"وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ"

"Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." [Chapter Surah Al Baqarah 2:30- Quran].

Now the Angels had known the Jinns before, and what they had done: They shed blood and corrupted on Earth ...

So the Angels replied they'd say:

"Will You place upon it one that causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?"

[Chapter Surah Al Baqarah 2:30- Quran].

The Angels were asking to seek knowledge because they're confused, They saw what the Jinns did so they didn't understand the reason behind creating another creation if they're just gonna corrupt and shed blood like the Jinns.

But what the Angels were truly saying? They were afraid. They were saying in other words "Oh Lord are You displeased with us?"

And obviously they did not understand what's happening; Allah did not explain it to them because they will not understand until they see.

So Allah (SWT) said:" Indeed, I know that which you do not know"

When Allah (SWT) created Adam (As); Iblis had heard what the Angels had asked.

Then Iblis started thinking "What's so special about this creature which God had created?"

You know curiosity.

And in the same time, something began to develop into his heart, a form of jealousy. Why? Here Iblis is among the ranks of the Angels, wanting to please his Lord, loves his Lord and wants to please Him.

And now something had come up which he has never anticipated and all of sudden he started feeling something really strange coming out.

*Here's the thing: Iblis could've control it but he let it take over and consume him.

Jazakullah khairan kaseera kaseera for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I shall see you in the next chapter Insha'Allah.
Fee Amani'Allah☺️❤️