3

After having their breakfast, they all went on their separate ways; Jin heading over to the grocery  store to stock more food for the boys while Jimin went his dance studio.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he eyes the younger who was walking beside him.  The younger was feeling under the weather ever since the attack from that morning but he tried to hide it. Hoping to go finish his song on time while not minding his own health at all.

"Y-yeah..." Yoongi said but Taehyung knew that he was lying.  He knew that Yoongi was in pain. Even though Taehyung did give him his blood, Yoongi's body was weak even with the nourishment Taehyung's blood gave him due to being overly sleep deprived and malnourished.

Taehyung grabs Yoongi by the arm suddenly, hearing the younger hiss in pain.

"You're in pain. I knew it."

"N-no I'm not—"

"Shut up and listen to me. You need to drink my blood."

"What no—"

"You're gonna die if you don't."

"No—"

"Yoongi! Shut the fuck up and just—" Taehyung stops mid sentence and rushes to catch Yoongi before he would fall. "Shit. You're burning up!"

Taehyung then flies both of them to his house. Taehyung then placed Yoongi down gently on his bed, making sure Yoongi was comfy before heading out to the kitchen to grab something.

Taehyung then scans the fridge looking for something. He then types in a code which revealed a secret compartment. Inside were blood bags ranging from different blood types. He then fishes out a blood bag inside with a label saying 'V' It was his own blood he was giving to Yoongi but he knew the younger would refuse if he asked Yoongi to just drink blood of him so he decided to disguise his blood into something that he knew Yoongi would allow himself digesting.

Using his skill, he decided to travel to where his old friend, Hoseok was and ask him for some help.

Taehyung entered a store a bit far away from the city and looked around hoping that he could scare the living shit out of his friend again.

"Now where is the co-- OH MY FUCKING--- TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok screamed as soon as he saw Taehyung, spilling his potions in the process.

"I need—"

"You gave me a fucking heart attack—what the fuck."

"Anyway, can you please help me?"

"Ohhh~ The majestic Taehyung is asking for help? I never knew you had such a card like this in your possession before. So sure I'll help you."

"Thanks. I actually need you to disguise this blood bag into something."

"Disguise it? What for?"

"I-I can't tell you."

"Hmm... Wow, the majestic Taehyung is playing one of his old card tricks again! I must say, you are acting quite suspicious Therefore, I won't be able to help you." Hoseok said as he turns away from the lad.

"N-no It's just—It's for my mate..." Hoseok sprung up in surprise.

"You have a mate?! Since when? Why didn't you tell me, asshole?!"

"Since last night. I saw him on the floor bleeding because of an attack by a fellow vampire so I gave him my...blood..."

"OMG that's like gonna turn into love someday omg so you need to take care of him! How much blood did you feed him? His body might still be weak so I suggest— wait— have you fed him yet?"