Chapter 24 : By Your Side

Comenzar desde el principio

His eyes were closed and he wrapped his hands around your right arm. You smiled at his action and continued changing the channel.

As an hour passed, you felt bored and looked at Baekhyun who's currently sleeping peacefully. You didn't want to wake him up so you slowly removed his hands from your arm and put his head on the sofa.

You stood up and were about to go when you felt a grab on your wrist. You looked at Baekhyun, his eyes were still closed.

"Wh--" I was cutted off when he pulled you back on the sofa.

"Stay here," he whispered.

You smiled at his action and nodded. You started to close your eyes, trying to sleep. But then your eyes were shot opened the moment you felt something.

You felt a pair of lips on yours. You just froze on your seat, while Baekhyun kissed you. He gave you a five second kiss and he pulled back. You just looked at him with your widened eyes.

"Wh--what's th--that f--for?" I asked, stuttering a lot.

"Our first kiss," he smiled innocently and went back to his original position.

He chuckled seeing my reaction, "Go sleep on the bed, I'll sleep here on the sofa."

I nodded slowly and went inside the bedroom. You sat on the edge of the bed and stared blankly on the floor. You couldn't process in your mind what just happened to you.

"I really can't believe this. That's my first kiss too. I've never kissed with Doyoung," you muttered.

Suddenly, your door was opened widely and you flinched after looking at Baekhyun.

"Don't think too much and go to sleep, okay? We're going home tomorrow and you'll be tired," he said.

"Okay."

---

"Bye oppa, see you tomorrow!" you said as you waved.

Today is Friday but since your school was giving me holiday, you decided to stay at home and watched variety shows. You went in and immediately sat on the sofa as you turned on the TV. The show started right after you turned it on and guess what? Wanna One is the guest for today! You're so happy since you're a big fan of them.

You were watching it as you laughed and giggled a lot when suddenly your phone rang. You decided to ignore it since you're really enjoying the scene right now. But then it kept on ringing. You groaned as took your phone and frowned when you saw the caller id.

"What?" you asked.

"Go out, I'm outside your house."

"I don't have time for you."

"Go out, now."

"Listen Doyoung, stop chasing for me and find another girl! I'm tired of this!" you yelled.

"You're happy now huh? Having Baekhyun hyung as your boyfriend? But for you information, you won't be able to see him again. Wait wait, you will, but only on TV," he said, you could hear him laughing.

I frowned even more, "What do you mean?"

"You'll know it soon, honey."

"Did you do something to him?!" you asked as your face turned red, not because of blushing but because of anger.

"No I didn't."

"Yes I'm sure you did. Don't you dare to touch him!"

"Or?"

"Or I'll kill you," you threatened him.

"You? Kill me? That's impossible. Try to understand the truth, Y/N," he laughed.

"Just don't touch him!" you said.

"Sure, I won't touch him. Unless you date me," he said.

"How many times should I tell you to make you understand?! I don't like you and I don't want to date you. You also, try to understand the truth!" you stood up and yelled out of frustration.

"Am I that bad in your eyes?" his tone soften.

"No, but NaEun likes you. I can't betray my own best friend," you said.

You thought he's gonna say something to me but he ended the call. You could sense something fishy. Is he mad?

You messed your hair and shouted, "AH I don't know! I don't care anymore!"

You were about to turn off the TV when you realized you were watching Wanna One. You decided to calm yourself by watching it and surprisingly you did forget about the problem you just had.

---

You had just finished your dinner alone and you decided to call Baekhyun. You went upstairs to your room and locked the door.

You immediately searched for his contact and when you found it, you pressed the call button.

*tut.. tut.. tut..*

"Come on, pick it up," I muttered while waiting for him impatiently.

"The number you are calling is currently busy. Try to call again in the next few minutes."

You pouted and tried to call him again and again. It's the seventh time you called when he finally picked it up. A smile crept up on your face.

"Oppa! Are you so busy?" you asked.

"Hm I'm busy," he said.

"Have you eat you dinner?"

"No."

"You must've feel hungry right now," you said.

"Is that all you want to say? If you're done then I'll end the call," he said.

You frowned after hearing what he just said.

"Is this Baekhyun?" you even asked that to make sure if it's him because he never be that cold.

"Of course."

"Then why did you--"

"I'm sorry I'm busy right now," he cutted you off and ended the call immediately.

What is happening? Why is he becoming so cold all of sudden?

Author's Note:
There's one time when I thought this story isn't interesting at all but now, idk why but I think that it's so interesting that I got addicted on writing it. 😂
Please keep reading, vote and comment! Thank youuu 😊
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAY!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! ❤❤