"Kay, bye Ash."

"Adios, Colbchacho," I say, hanging up. 

"Colbchacho?" Sam questions.

I nod happily, "Ye it's now my Spanish name for him."

Sam smiles, "You guys are cute, despite the fact that you guys fight a whole crap ton."

"Right...thanks? I guess?" I laugh. 

"You love me," Sam caws.

"Yeah, sure I do," I say with fake sarcasm. 

"Wooow, some friendship," He says with disappointment.

"I jus' kiddin'! You know I wuv you," I say like a baby.

"Hahaha, kid."

"Kid is the term for a baby goat," I snort.

"You're officially weird, now."

"Says the boy who dresses like a girl with a blonde wig and fake bouncy ball boobs," I retort.

A/N: picture in description lmao

"Yo, firstly that's for the views. Secondly, at least Samantha's got boobs unlike youuu! OHHH!" 

"TOO FAR," I holler, smashing a hash brown into his mouth while he laughs. 

"AHAHA-BSDFYHNS"

I burst out laughing all the way back to the beach house. 

"We back at it again with the deliveries," Sam hoots. 

As I get out, I open the door and leave with all the bags of food that are somehow put so neatly for a fast food place.

Sam opens the door but gets greeted by a little smack sound on the concrete. He hears it, and looks down. 

"Wha-is this a plastic bag full of water? Most importantly, why is there a plastic bag full of water in my car?" He complains.

I knew what the bag of water used to be. 

Because it was mine.

It was my ice pack.

And it was too rookie of me to leave it in the car of someone who I didn't want to learn about Colby and I. 

A rookie mistake. 

I try to play it off innocent, "C'mon, what's up?"

"There's a random bag full of water that just came out from my car, er, fell out my car."

"Well that's peculiar," I respond. 

He picks it up, "Do you know anything?"

"Nada muchacho," I lie. 

"Kay, well I'm going to throw this away then..." He trails, walking into the house.

I follow behind, trying to appear cool. 

"I got fooods!" I shout, running into the kitchen. 

"NICE," Corey exclaims, grabbing some pancakes and hash browns for him and Devyn. 

Shortly later, Brennen, Nik, and Elton come out looking fresh. 

Er, more or less. 

Cause Brennen looked like trash. 

They all grab plates and head off, while saying thanks.

"Brennen, you look like you're having a nasty hangov-"

Brennen purses my lips with his fingers, "I am, but hush woman, speak quieter. My ears are fucking ringing!" Brennen cries putting his hands over his ears.