coralei's 1st birthday

Start from the beginning

*Benji's outfit*

*Benji's outfit*

"Are you gonna show Nana that you met Carrie?" Will asks Benji. "Yeah! I'm gonna show her the vlog!" Benji says as he smiles at Will.

Coralei walks over to Benji excitedly and Benji hugs hers "Happy birthday, Coralei! I love you!" Benji says as he and Coralei kiss each other.

Will and RJ laugh as Benji wipes his mouth off. "She slobbers!" Benji says and Will laughs. "She can't help it, bubba. She loves you." Will says with a smile. "I love her too!" Benji says as he fixes his hair.

Coralei runs after Dobby and Dobby kisses Coralei. The door bell rings and Will answers it.

"Hi, Martha! Hi, Ricardo! Come on in! Welcome!" Will says hugging his mother and father-in-law.

Martha feels Theodore kicking around. "He's gonna be a big boy! Can't wait to spoil him alongside his brother and sister!" Martha says and Will smiles.

"Definitely. He's big already. The doctor is thinking he will be at like eight to nine pounds when he's born." Will says as he rubs his baby bump.

"We can't wait to welcome Theodore very soon!" Ricardo says as he sits down. "Hi mama! Hi dad!" RJ says as he hugs his parents.

"You and Will always decorate so much for the kid's parties I love it." Martha says as she kisses RJ's cheek. "Pinterest is Will and I's best friend! That's for sure." RJ says as he chuckles. 

Martha and Ricardo see Coralei walking around and playing. "Hi, princess! Happy birthday!" Martha says as Coralei walks over to her.

"You look so beautiful today! I love you!" Martha says as he kisses Coralei's cheek. Coralei babbles and smiles.

Ricardo walks behind Martha and plays peek a boo with her. "Is that Pipo! Pipo being silly, isn't he?" Martha says as she sits down.

Benji sees Martha and Ricardo and his face lights up! "Mima! Pipo!" Benji says happily. "There's Benji! Hi, big boy!" Martha says as she hugs Benji.

"Hey, little dude! What's your birthday party theme going to be, Benji?" Ricardo asks Benji. "Batman! Na na na na Batman!" Benji says as he sits on Ricardo's lap.

"Batman is an awesome superhero. Is Coralei Robin?" Ricardo asks Benji. "Yeah! Coralei is my partner! But she drools!" Benji says making Martha and Ricardo giggle.

Will's brother Logan walks in with a big white teddy bear for Coralei and a present for Benji.

"Aww! Look at that, honey bear! It's a big bear!" Will says as Coralei crawls over to the big bear. Coralei plays with the bear and hugs it. RJ takes a few pictures and Coralei smiles.