first day of school!

Start from the beginning

"Kindergarten has lunch at eleven o'clock and then after that you will have recess, bubba." Will says as he cuts up another piece of waffle for Coralei.

"So, I get to play on the playground?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"Yup! There might be bigger kids outside with you so you can play with them too!" RJ says as Benji faces lights up.

After breakfast is done, Will packs Benji a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. "What kind of juice do you want, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"Sunny D! Please." Benji says. "Okay. Do you want chips in your lunch?" Will asks Benji. "Yes!" Benji says with a grin.

Will finishes up packing Benji's lunch while Benji spent time with Coralei.

"Let me show you guys Benji's lunch. Benji is having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a few baked Lays chips, a Sunny D, an banana and two Oreos. Shh don't tell him." Will says as he then shows Benji's lunch box.

"Oh and his Batman lunch box, isn't it cute?" Will says. "You are such a mom, it's adorable." RJ says, kissing Will's cheek.

"Thank you, babe. I'm sure Benji will eat all of this, he loves to eat." Will says and RJ chuckles.

"Let me show you guys Benji's school board!" RJ says pointing the camera to the board Benji made.

"Bubba! I made your board! So we can take some pictures to send to everybody." RJ says as Benji looks at the board RJ made. Will made Benji's board last school year.

"Wow! It's so cool!" Benji says. Will hands Benji the board to hold so he and RJ can take pictures.

"Smile!" RJ says as Benji smile brightly at RJ and Will

"Smile!" RJ says as Benji smile brightly at RJ and Will. Coralei crawls over and invades in a few pictures.

"Sissy wants to take a picture with me too." Benji says as he sits on the floor with Coralei.

After taking a few pictures of Benji with his board, RJ, Coralei, Will and Benji get into the car and drive to Benji's elementary school! After ten minutes, they have arrived!

"We are here! I don't wanna film the outside of the school for obvious reasons. Are you excited, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Benji says with a huge smile.

RJ picks up Coralei as Will holds Benji's hand. "Papi! Hold my hand too!" Benji says as RJ holds Benji's other hand.

Will, Benji and RJ walk into the elementary school. RJ vlogs Benji and Will walking around. RJ shows Coralei looking around at everything.