Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Caine needed to finish off some work before he had a chance to play with his new toy. He was trying really hard to concentrate. He looked at his monitor and was not able to think about anything except fucking his nanny. Oh boy she was in for it, her smart mouth and lack of class was making him go mental.

He didn't know what it was about her look, her carefree aura that made him want to hurt her, fuck her, tease her and play with her. She was like a little naughty girl who was begging to be punished. He felt his dick stir, he wasn't going to be able to get any work done. He left his office and decided it was time to get this little obsession with her over and done with. He couldn't concentrate on anything but her.

He bumped into Betty on his way out. "Oh Caine, I'm glad I caught you"

"Yes Betty, how can I help you he said walking

"I just wanted to know how it went with the nanny, is she fired?" Caine didn't want to explain himself to her.

"No Betty, she's hanging around. I won't be needing your services" he said dismissing her coldly. If what Bella said was true about her punishment, she had messed with the wrong kids.

"Caine, your taking her word over mine?" she said almost in shock

"Goodbye Betty" with that he headed up the stairs. He went into his room and showered, he dressed in only a pair of jeans, he left them unbuttoned, walking out and heading straight into her room. He didn't bother to knock. She was on the bed laying on her stomach with the earphones in her ear listening to music. She was nodding her head to the beat. She hadn't noticed him yet. She started singing and turned onto her back before she jolted into a sitting position screaming. She put her hand on her heart

"Jesus fucking christ you scared me" she said taking the earphones out. He raised an eyebrow at her language. Everything about this kid spelt lack of etiquette.

"I don't like woman using that kind of language" he said seriously.

"Yeah well I don't like men walking in unannounced in my room. So we're even" She said standing up.

"Baby we are not even close. Strip" she eyed him out angrily

"Yes daddy" she said, he knew she was trying to rile him up instead he was extremely turned on.

"I don't like waiting Bella, " she took off her tee shirt and unbuttoned her pants, sliding them down and off. She remained only in her hot pink see through underpants and the matching bra. Fuck she was hot. He ran a hand over his mouth. "Boy I want to fuck you" he said. He noticed her eyes grow heavy with lust and he smiled.

"So fuck me already" she said walking over to him. She ran a hand over his chest and looked up at him like a seductress. "I must say sir, you have a fucking hot boy" she said tracing his abs, he hissed in a breathe. "I bet you have all the woman lusting over these arms" she said grabbing his biceps. "yes I wouldn't mind fucking you" she bought her hand down to feel his cock still inside his jeans. He let her play, "my my thats a big...that's a sure handful" she licked her lips and stood on her toes.

He watched as she moved her mouth to his, now he never did kissing, it wasn't something he enjoyed, it was way too personel. He was prepared to pull away if she touched his lips, instead she whispered only inches from his mouth. "Daddy needs to fuck the nanny?" she teased. He almost leaned in and took her lips, that was a first for him. She put her finger in her mouth, he was about to explode, he wanted to take the lead, but he wanted to know how far she was willing to go.

To Caine's surprise she turned and put her back onto his chest and rubbed him with her delicious ass. "you like that?" she asked innocently. He was fast losing control, he always had the upper hand in sex, always, this little seductress was ruining his entire routine. She turned around suddenly and slid down her body, passing his crotch with her mouth. She slowly slid up, rubbing herself on him. Okay that was far enough, she was going to go the entire way.