Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bella was beside herself with anger, how dare her make her do this. She had no issue showing her body, but for it to be used against her will wasn't something she tolereated. Even though he was sexy as hell, she still didn't like this one bit. She heard him stand and come toward her. He was standing directly behind her. She felt his breathe on her neck and despite herself felt a stirring in her loins.

"Who's been a bad girl?" he said sounding like a creep. Still it was hot "I expect an answer Bella" Oh now he knew her name

"I have sir" she replied drawing in a breathe.

"what happens to naughty girls?" her heart was actually beating very fast from fear.

"They get punished?..." she asked hoping she got the answer right

"They get punished." he traced her lacy underpants with his fingers and she gasped.

"I don't..." he grabbed her hair in a painful grip and pulled. She winced from the pain.

"You speak when I say you speak?" he said pulling even harder "Understood?"

"Yes sir" she cried hoping he would ease the pain. He let her hair go.

"Oh Bella, Bella, Bella you have a lot to learn" he said walking away from her. "come here" This guy was not playing, he was dead serious. She turned around and walked over to him. "I want you to get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to the door for me" she couldn't believe how he was degrading her.

Knowing she really has no choice, Bella got down on her hands and kness. She started crawling "Slow down, lift up your nightie." he said just to add to her humiliation. Again she did as he ordered. He was such a creep it was scary. When she reached the door he told her to stay like that. After about five minutes he called her over again. He told her to stand and she did so grateful to get off her knees. He was behind his desk, his phone rang and he picked it up. "Yes Carl, ah ha.. yep...Hold on, just give me a second" he gestured for her to come to him using his index finger. She went over to him and he grabbed her arm painfully forcing her down onto the table. He bent her so her elbows rested onto the table. He lifted her nightie, her ass was in view and in his reach. "Carl. Yes I suggest you bring it down, no I won't have any loose ends," he continued to talk about god knows what, Bella felt so humiliated, she was bent over his table and he was tracing her lace underpants with his pen. He continued to talk like it was nothing in the world to do that to somebody you hardly know.

He bought her underpants further into her cheeks. He palmed her ass and squeezed, she gave an involuntary gasp, this was the worst thing that had ever happened to Bella in her entire life. Finally he got off his phone, "You have the most delicious looking ass I have ever seen" he said using two hands to palm her backside. She gasped as he continued to knead her ass, he became a little rough and she cried out. He bought his head down and kissed each cheek, she jumped at his touch. He laughed.

"Turn around" he ordered her quietly. She did so slowly "Take it off" She drew in a breathe and slowly took off her nightie.

"I can't do..." he stood up and grabbed her jaw in a painful grip.

"Did I ask you a question?" he said really hurting her

"No sir" she winced. Man this guy was brutal

"Don't fucking talk unless I tell you..Understood?" He forced her to nod her head in agreement.

"Yes sir" He let her go abruptly.

"Now take off your nightie" she inhaled a shaky breathe. Doing as he wanted she slowly removed her nighie. "On the table" He ordered her. Bella was beyond humiliated. She sat on the table and he pushed her so her back was flat. Oh god what was he going to do with her now?