Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Bella awoke late for her nanny duties, she was rushing trying to find clothes that Mr Braxter deemed appropriate, she put on some jeans and a black singlet, she wore her boots and quickly tied her messy hair up. Brushing her teeth and applying a little make up, spritz of perfume and she run out the room trying to be at the breakfast table before Mr stiff was there. To her absolute horror Bella ran straight into him. She rebounded almost falling down the stairs had he not caught her in time and pulled her in toward him.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I was running because I was trying to make it to breakfast on time and then bang! I bump into you, funny I bump into you out of all people, it had to be you" she said the last part to herself. When he released her he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ms Rydges, it's getting tir..."

"Bella" she corrected him again. Bella watched as he drew in a breath, again he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Bella, it's getting tiresome me repeating myself to you. Breakfast was over an hour ago. I don't appreciate tardiness, I've already explained myself to you. I don't know whether or not I should continue with this trip" he said shaking his head

"I'm sorry, please, just give me a chance, I'll make it up to you, it's just that yesterday was my flight and I was so tired and you know how it is, jet lagged and all, otherwise I'm always on time and always so organized and I'm not usually so all over the place, Mum always said..."

"Bella, stop talking," she physically shut her mouth. "Are you capable of this duty?" he asked her

"Yes sir" she replied crinkling her nose. She had a habit of doing that whenever she felt cornered or whenever she was lying. Same diff she thought to herself

"Okay, before I go, I must warn you, if you don't comply with my instructions there will be extreme consequenses. Is that understood?" she almost rolled her eyes at him

"Yes sir" he nodded

"Very well, I will see you when I get back. Oh one more thing, I will have Harold transfer some money into your account, please buy clothing to fit your title as a nanny. I don't appreciate you walking around like that" how dare he, She was dressed decent enough

"I'm sorry sir, but what is wrong with my clothing today?" He had no right to say that to her.

"For one thing, are those jeans even your size? I mean I can see your mid section clearly, I think the singlet is a little to short on you and" He grabbed her arm gently and turned her around, "If you bend, I'm sure your backside will come into view, I can already see the line of your string without you even bending" he flicked the the side of her thong and she gasped.

Quickly Bella turned around and glared at him "I don't ..."

"Not a word Bella, you want to dress like that, then expect to be treated like this or worse. I have a seventeen year old son, I don't want his attention drawn to your backside however inviting it might be, so I would advise you to go to your room and please put something more appropriate on." he grabbed her arm again and directed her to the room. Opening the door and pulling her in after him.

This seemed a little wrong, her hot, sexy ass boss was acting really strange around her, When she came to speak and tell him she didn't appreciated him touching her he put a hand on her lip and shhhed her

"No, this is the time you say Yes sir and do as your told" for some reason she feared arguing with him. He looked a little dangerous

"Yes sir" she said quietly.

"Good girl" he said walking out leaving her feeling like she had just gotten in trouble from her father. This guy was a total creep, she needed to keep an eye on him.