1K+!!!!! Short story

HOLY CRAP!!! 1.7K!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! THANK YOU!!! I haven't even done the 1k special and I'm almost at 2k! Well I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna combine the 1 and 2k specials into one. What's the special? Its a surprise!

Anyways, to the chapter!!!!

---- ??? ----
Priest: Armin Arlert, do you take Annie Leonhardt as your beloved wife, take care and love her, til death do us apart?

Armin: I do.

Priest: Annie Leonhardt, do you take Armin Arlert as your beloved husband, love him and care for him, til death do us apart?

Annie: I-

???: she does not!

*the voice came from the back of the crowd. Everyone turns around to see a familiar tall boy.*

Annie: Bertholdt...

Bertholdt: Its a no, right Annie? You still love me right? RIGHT!!

Annie: I-

Jean: Dude what's your problem!!

*Jean and the rest of the 104th stand up*

Bertholdt: I am more capable of taking care of Annie than that boy you call a "man". He could barely carry a box of potatoes!!!

Eren: He's more capable of loving her than you, you fucking traitor!!!!

Bertholdt: Oh so you're bringing that up now?!!

Connie: But its true!!! You were like a friend!! And then you just stab us in the back!!!

Mikasa: And because of you Armin has 8 more years to live!!!!

Bertholdt: Tch. It wasn't my fault Mr. I'm a useless brat over here wanted to sacrifice his life!!

Elise: Bertholdt, I'm gonna ask you to leave.

Bertholdt: No! I'm not leaving til Annie gives me an answer!

Annie: I-

Armin: Don't listen to him Annie.

Bertholdt: No! Listen to me Annie! Who do you choose! Armin, or me!?!

*everyone looks at Annie*

Annie: I- ... I don't know....

Bertholdt: huh....

Armin: As Section Commander of the Survey Corps, I ask you to leave Bertholdt.

*Bertholdt smiles*

Bertholdt: no. Not until I take Annie home.

*Bertholdt approaches them as every soldier present takes out their swords and points them at him, except for one in particular*

Armin: get behind me Annie. *moves in front of her*

Annie: Armin please-

Connie: Stand back!!

Mikasa: Don't come any closer! Or I will not hesitate to end your life here and right now!

*Reiner stands and walks to the center*

Reiner: Guys! Can't we sort this out! Can't we just solve our problems like we used to?! How old are we? 20, 21, 22... Can't we act like adults!