Three dots showed up as Embry began to type back:

Embry:
Wow, that was quick, I thought you wouldn't see this straight away.

     Callas breathed a quiet laugh:

Callas:
My Spidey senses were tingling.

     Embry began typing again:

Embry:
Okay, Parker. How about swinging here a bit faster?

     He seemed to pause for a few seconds, the three dots stayed on the screen before his text sent:

Embry:
I kinda miss you.

     A light blush warmed her cheeks as she locked her phone, shoving it back into her pocket. Reed was drumming his fingers against the steering wheel, looking at the other houses on the Reservation before a cluster of old cars and trucks emerged into view around a quaint house with smoke rising from around the back. Reed parked up around an empty area, turning off the engine. Callas opened the passenger side door, sliding out before pulling the seat forward, letting Zeus get out from the back. He stayed around her feet as she closed the door and walked over to Reed. While they walked closer, Reed wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. Up ahead, Jacob noticed them approaching, he yelled her name out before he got up from one of the logs, jogging his way over to them.

     "You came!"

     Reed snorted a laugh. "Like she had much of a choice."

     "My dad's over here," he told Reed, guiding them towards William Black.

     Callas remembered Silas telling her that Billy had been a commercial fisherman before his diabetes confined him to a wheelchair. Instead, he was now one of the tribe's elders. Before he turned around to greet them, she noticed he had long black hair and a hat sitting on his head. Jacob called out his name. Billy then turned and seemed to take a moment as he looked at Reed and Callas approaching them, his russet-coloured skin glowed brightly as the light from the fire shone on his face. He looked heavyset, with a deeply wrinkled face and almost black eyes. A wide grin emerged on his face as a deep laugh erupted from his throat, he held his hand out to Reed, who was more than happy to shake his hand.

     "My god, you look just like your father when he was your age." Billy shook his head, almost not believing what he was seeing.

     Reed smiled warmly. "Thank you, Sir."

     "You must be, what? Twenty by now?"

     "Almost. In just under a month." Reed nodded his head.

     Billy breathed out a small laugh, turning his head to Callas. His face softened and his lips parted as he leaned to the side slightly, resting his left arm on the armrest of the wheelchair. "Wow." He shook his head. "Just like Freya," he spoke more to himself than to her.

     Callas looked down with a shy smile. She had to force her voice to be louder than a whisper, "I doubt that." In Callas's mind, her mother looked like a goddess. The few pictures of her backed up her argument as it looked like the entire universe revolved around her, the sun always bounced off her head like a halo, an angelic beauty that no one could compare to.

     "My wife had almost a dozen photo albums of all of our friends, you can believe me when I say that you and your mother look almost like the same person."