Sunwoo stared at the sleeping figure sighing out. He doesn't know what to feel or what to do. "I still wish it wasn't you." He whisper walking to his own bed. 

Jidwi stood in front of Master Wi Hwa's desk as the old man nod his head in respect. Jidwi nod back, no matter what he's still just a Hwarang here and this is his principle. "Have you received any letter from the queen?" The older man asked. "What letter?" Jidwi asked confuse. "I guessed you haven't received it yet. There will be a mission for the Hwarangs. It will be announce this evening. Hwarangs are needed to travel to the woods among their roommates and spend 2 nights out there. No trainee escorting, just 4 or 5 of you." Master Wi Hwa explained. "Why are you telling me now? Shouldn't I be inform when you're telling the others too?" The young king questioned staring at the headmaster confuse. 

Master Wi Hwa laugh a little looking at the young king who was still having a serious yet confuse expression on his face. "You're majesty, the reasons why I'm telling you this is because I'm giving you a choice. You do not have to go if you feel it's too dangerous for you. And I'm sure the Queen feels the same too. I could help you make any excuse to the other Hwarangs. Maybe your condition or you're falling sick. We could make an early plan for it." The headmaster explained. "Master Wi Hwa?" Jidwi call softly. "Yes, you're majesty?" He nod his head in respond for the young man to continue. "I need you to stop calling me 'you're majesty' for as long I'm still studying and training in Hwarang Palace. Treat me like you used too. Your nephew. Your student. Your Hwarang. I'm not 'you're majesty' until the Queen steps down and the people knows who I am. And I'm not a little kid anymore to get permission from my mom to go anywhere. I practically lived all my life away from her, taking care of myself. So, I do not care what letter she will send me." Jidwi told the older man.

"I'm sorry you're.. I mean Jidwi. But after the incidents of assassins coming to kill the king at Hwarang, I'm just worried for your safety." Master Wi Hwa answered. "No one knows or suspect I'm the king. They only suspected there is a king hiding here but from a rumor. Do not worry about me too much. And I will go in this mission. This is a team mission. I won't fail my team." Jidwi replied sternly. The older man could only nod and not say anything else. What else can he do to ensure the king's safety. Sometimes he wishes he didn't figure it out who the young man really am. He was already protective over the young king before knowing his identity. He may not be his real nephew, but he is his Hwarang, student and for him these boys are all still boys. That need to be guided, discipline but also protected. Most of their parents are wealthy people who does not care about anything but money and fortune. He hopes to change that about these young man. To at least know the meaning of life, struggles, love, friendship and selfless behavior. 

Ah-ro sat down doing the remedy for a medicine. A knock on the door startled her a little but she just sigh out. Another Hwarang got themselves injured, she guessed. "Come in." She call out still focusing on her work. "Hey." A soft voice greeted. She stopped her work immediately. She look up to see the young king stood at the door. "You're...you're majesty?" She stutter. "How many times have I told you not to address me like that? We're friends after all." He smiles taking a seat not far from Ah-ro. "Are we? Don't think friends ignore and avoid their friends for 3 days." She roll her eyes and continuing with her work. 

"Are you mad at me? You know for what reason I did that. I know it was wrong but I don't know what I'm supposed to do lately." He spoke staring at the distance. Ah-ro sigh stopping her work. "If you're scared about Oreboni,  don't be. He's just speaking out of anger that night. He probably didn't mean any of it." She said softly. "Even if he meant it, I deserve it and he's right." Jidwi chuckle. "Jidwi..." Ah-ro tried to speak but the king got up and put on a smile towards her. "I hope this won't change our friendship. I'm sorry again for ignoring and avoiding you." He told her and make his way out of the door. Ah-ro stomp her feet. "Seriously, Oreboni gotta come to his sense before he lost this poor man." She said to herself.