❀Author's Note❀

Warning: This fanfiction contains strong descriptions of violence, blood and gore, mature language, and intense, graphic sexual content (including sexual assault of a minor). If you ever feel uncomfortable reading the contents inside this book, please do not hesitate to leave and abandon this intense story.

Shingeki no Kyojin and all other characters from SnK do not belong to me, but to Isayama Hajime-san. I only own my OCs and everything else I made up to fit into my own story line.

This fanfiction was thought of and made before the actual SnK series was even finished; so anything beyond the information of Isabel and Farlan, including Levi's past, is completely made up by me. By that point, consider this fanfiction an AU (Alternate Universe).

All pictures and videos I post throughout this story do not belong to me.

~~~*~~~

The main topic of this story stemmed from the single idea if Mikasa was not saved by Eren. This got me thinking on many levels, such as why these people were even sold into slavery? What kind of person would even do this? There must be people who buy these slaves if there is still a business and market of this sort.

Most of all: what happened to the people who were sold into slavery?

All of these thoughts were carved and carefully molded out, resulting in this story you are about to read.

Just thought it'd be interesting to add in a bit of background information.

~~~*~~~

And now...the time has come for my Shingeki no Kyojin fanfiction...

And if you read everything on this note up to this point, kudos to you!

I shall now let you read :D

Thank you all for your support!

~~~*~~~

UPDATE: FEB 16 2021

Considering I wrote this as a very angsty 14-15 year old girl, there are some very questionable topics and decisions I made in this story. My moral compass wasn't as developed, there were a lot of things I did not understand back then, and if I could go back, I would exclude the graphic sexual scenes in this for very obvious reasons.

I will consider taking them out and/or condensing them at the very least when I have the time, but for now please either skip these parts if you feel uncomfortable reading them (understandably so) or exiting this book altogether if you feel that is necessary.

Thank you again for your support!