I find myself enjoying the unfamiliar gesture, feeling the heat course through my body as I hold my weight above her with my elbow, using my free hand to place it against the base of her throat then gently slide it down her body, my fingertips skimming over her collarbones and between her breasts, moving to her ribcage. A sharp gasp escapes my mouth as Amelia pushes me away and rolls our bodies so she's the one on top of me now, her fingers entwining with mine on the sides of my head. Her legs are situated on either side of my hips as she pushes herself into a sitting position, pulling me up with her.

"What... what was that tongue thing?" I ask.

"Adrian said he saw people doing it on one of his journeys." She shrugs.

I raise my eyebrow. "You two have strange conversations."

She smiles. "We're strange people."

The skin of her face is flushed, unruly curls messy and falling over her right shoulder, ruby lips parted. As my eyes drop lower, I get an urge to see more of her, hoping she would allow it. I silently ask her permission, letting her know what my intentions are as my fingers start clumsily fumbling with the strings on the front of her bodice only for her to chuckle, making me gulp.

I smile awkwardly. "I forgot how..."

"It unties from behind." She laughs softly, arching her back as she unties the laces skilfully, making me cover my face with my palms in embarrassment. She removes them as if opening a window and grins at me, my thumbs still pressed against the sides of my face. "You're so cute."

She stands to her feet, beginning to undress herself slowly and I feel myself lacking air, my nerves getting the best of me. I gulp as I pull at the collar of my shirt in an attempt to free my airway, my mouth going dry. This is really happening.

All right, just remember Joe's very vidid and extremely detailed instructions. Even though I doubt whipped cream is necessary for this.

"Bloody hell, you women sure have a lot of clothing on you," I mutter in boredom as I rest my chin on my palm, watching as Amelia keeps dropping her clothing items on the ground, wondering how she doesn't boil alive during summertime.

"And men wonder why does it take us so long to get ready. Perhaps one day the dress code changes and we are allowed to wear trousers," she says jokingly.

I grin at the thought, grabbing her wrist once she's done and pulling her down on my lap again, wrapping my arms around her. Our chests press together, her softness against my solid form. I feel a slight twitch in my trousers as her tongue wets her lips and her warm breath washes over me, my fingertips digging into her skin. The palms of my hands tentatively begin roaming her body, the thin white chemise she is wearing allowing me to feel every curve properly, her irregular breathing making me stop only for her to shake her head, placing her hands on top of mine, urging me to continue.

"It's all right," she whispers.

She leans her forehead against mine, our lips parted as our heavy, trembling pants fill the air. Both of us are under the spell of desire, all coherent thoughts forgotten as our minds drown in a haze. Her soft hands slip under my shirt, coming in contact with my heated, sensitive skin and making me suck in a sharp breath, my heart almost flying out of my chest.

Amelia looks me in the eyes as she starts dragging her hands upwards, her palms tracing my sides and my stomach, gradually reaching the curves of my ribs as they push and wrinkle my shirt on their way, more and more of my body exposed to her eyes with each second. I lift my arms, allowing her to remove it and drop it on the side, her brown eyes taking in the sight of my bare torso for the first time.